Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 7, 2006
483 posts
167 upvotes
Mississauga

50% Off ALL Rudy Project - Sunglasses, Snow Goggles, Helmets

Everyone remember that great snow goggle deal from last year? Well this isn't 90% off but there are some great deals as Rudy is clearing out all their sunglasses etc for the upcoming year. Everything is on sale at 50% off, pretty much on all their remaining product. I don't think this will last long.

Rudy Sale Here

Update 2
New Deal: Buy 1, $199 pair of sunglasses get for free: Helmet, Extra lens, Duffle Bag, T-shirt and Hat.
http://www.e-rudy.com/rudy-project-gear-kit-details.php

Update
Rudy Project rep is now answering questions you have concerning the sale. A special RFD deal has been posted.
e-rudy wrote:
Nov 13th, 2008 2:20 pm
Hey RFDers!

As an EXCLUSIVE offer to you for 1 week, you can purchase a Rydon or Rydon II (smaller lens shape) in our Canadian configuration for $120! Regularly $170 - that's a $50 Savings! Here's the deal:

Rydon and Rydon II in White Pearl with Racing Red Lenses. (See them here)
http://www.e-rudy.com/index_inner.php?g ... &cat_id=58

Here's How You ORDER Them: (click on one of the links below)
ORDER RYDON CANADIAN FOR $120

ORDER RYDON II CANADIAN FOR $120

The links above are the ONLY way these frames can be ordered at the moment. The RFD EXCLUSIVE deal will end in 1 week so HURRY!

Thanks!

e-RUDY.com
38 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
1363 posts
367 upvotes
The ski goggle fiasco was 100% off.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
2675 posts
224 upvotes
Bunyak wrote:
Nov 12th, 2008 6:29 pm
The ski goggle fiasco was 100% off.
And 100% legendary in RFD circles. Decent goggles though.
Oct 26, 2005
174 posts
4 upvotes
I ordered a pair last year. It took soooo long to arrive. They lost them for a while. I was so pissed. I'll never order from them again.
Nov 28, 2007
36 posts
San Clemente, CA.
Hi RFDers! I want to go on record and say that we appreciate your support on the goggle fiasco last year - I feel we made right with our offer of sending you a pair of snow goggles for $9.99 (if I recall correctly). But that goggle was a special batch we had produced for promotional purposes, still a "decent" goggle as previously stated but produced for promotional purposes. Please do not relate our Italian made snow goggle the Klonyx and new for 2009 the Radyus to this same quality classification - these two goggles are so much better! Take a look at them again - we have them marked down 50% off right now and it's a KILLER deal. $45.00 + shipping for a $100.00 goggle!!!

http://www.e-rudy.com/index_inner_detai ... d=MK122179

Any comments from anyone that has a Rudy Project Klonyx Goggle? I have used it for several years now and it blows away the other products I wore previously.
Apr 4, 2003
291 posts
7 upvotes
how do you ship the order to us?
Hopefully not with UPS Ground because we'll get hit with $$$ brokerage fees.
Nov 28, 2007
36 posts
San Clemente, CA.
shinichi wrote:
Nov 13th, 2008 12:54 pm
how do you ship the order to us?
Hopefully not with UPS Ground because we'll get hit with $$$ brokerage fees.
Good Question - LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING!!! When you order from e-RUDY.com - you will NOT have to pay for duty or brokerage fees - WE PAY ALL OF THIS FOR YOU!! We ship your order via UPS Overnight to our Purolator processing facility in New York. Purolator then inducts the package into Ontario and on to it's destination. The price you see on the website (+ shipping) is ALL YOU WILL PAY.
May 4, 2005
340 posts
8 upvotes
Just to chirp in.

Rudy Project was excellent during that Goggle situation last winter.

I have bought other stuff from them since then, there was a slight mix up... and their customer service (although some of them at that time sounded quite young, new to the company, and unaware of how to do things) were very polite and sincere in wanting to correct the situation.

Overall, a decent experience. Would recommend them to others.

:arrow: I'm looking for sunglasses right now, but i'm a little wary of buying something like sunglasses online since they're something you'd ideally like to try on your face before you purchase them.
e-rudy, any advice in this respect? do you guys allow returns? do you have any vendors in Toronto, Canada where I might be able to check out your products in person?
Nov 28, 2007
36 posts
San Clemente, CA.
mit006 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2008 1:25 pm
Just to chirp in.

Rudy Project was excellent during that Goggle situation last winter.

I have bought other stuff from them since then, there was a slight mix up... and their customer service (although some of them at that time sounded quite young, new to the company, and unaware of how to do things) were very polite and sincere in wanting to correct the situation.

Overall, a decent experience. Would recommend them to others.

:arrow: I'm looking for sunglasses right now, but i'm a little wary of buying something like sunglasses online since they're something you'd ideally like to try on your face before you purchase them.
e-rudy, any advice in this respect? do you guys allow returns? do you have any vendors in Toronto, Canada where I might be able to check out your products in person?
Thanks for the feedback mit006. I understand your concerns and agree with you - sunglasses are a "touchy, feely" kind of item. (unless you know the exact model you want) They need to be tried on and you need to be informed of the specific frames features and benefits for what you would like to use them for. We have a Rudy Project Premium Dealer in Ottawa and their information will follow. These guys are awesome and carry over 100 models! Go check them out at:
BUSHTUKAH GREAT OUTDOOR GEAR
203 RICHMOND ROAD
OTTAWA, ON. K1R 6K7
(613) 792-1170

If this is not a good solution for you, e-RUDY.com offers a 30 day money back guarantee for all purchases! (including closeouts!) Feel free to order a few frames and try them when you get them and then send back the ones that are not your style.

ALSO - I will also be offering a Red Flag Deal - EXCLUSIVE offer on this thread shortly for our best selling Rydon and Rydon II in our Canadian configuration. Awesome product at an awesome price!!
Sep 18, 2008
334 posts
58 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
e-rudy wrote:
Nov 13th, 2008 1:02 pm
Good Question - LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING!!! When you order from e-RUDY.com - you will NOT have to pay for duty or brokerage fees - WE PAY ALL OF THIS FOR YOU!! We ship your order via UPS Overnight to our Purolator processing facility in New York. Purolator then inducts the package into Ontario and on to it's destination. The price you see on the website (+ shipping) is ALL YOU WILL PAY.
How long it will take to receive the order here in Toronto ?
Sep 18, 2008
334 posts
58 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Any idea how Value series looks like ? there is no picture in site :(
Nov 28, 2007
36 posts
San Clemente, CA.
AMIRALI76 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2008 1:57 pm
How long it will take to receive the order here in Toronto ?
We ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays to Canada and it will take apx. 2-4 days after it leaves our warehouse on one of these days (depending on the day/time you order)
Nov 28, 2007
36 posts
San Clemente, CA.
AMIRALI76 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2008 2:02 pm
Any idea how Value series looks like ? there is no picture in site :(
We have not had time to post photos of these frames online BUT here's an offer for you - place an order over $100 and I will throw in a value model (RPJ) into your order for FREE. Just make sure to let me know your order number and the value frame you are thinking about!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2004
1708 posts
15 upvotes
North York
e-rudy wrote:
Nov 13th, 2008 12:42 pm
Hi RFDers! I want to go on record and say that we appreciate your support on the goggle fiasco last year - I feel we made right with our offer of sending you a pair of snow goggles for $9.99 (if I recall correctly). But that goggle was a special batch we had produced for promotional purposes, still a "decent" goggle as previously stated but produced for promotional purposes. Please do not relate our Italian made snow goggle the Klonyx and new for 2009 the Radyus to this same quality classification - these two goggles are so much better! Take a look at them again - we have them marked down 50% off right now and it's a KILLER deal. $45.00 + shipping for a $100.00 goggle!!!

http://www.e-rudy.com/index_inner_detai ... d=MK122179

Any comments from anyone that has a Rudy Project Klonyx Goggle? I have used it for several years now and it blows away the other products I wore previously.
You did and I enjoyed the googles.