Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

50% off Britax B-Ready Second Seat in 3 colours, plus free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2014 1:33 pm
Aug 29, 2007
267 posts
42 upvotes
Vaughan

50% off Britax B-Ready Second Seat in 3 colours, plus free shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
$75
Savings:
$75
If you have two young children and already have the Britax B-Ready Stroller... you likely bought it with the intention to use the double seat feature. Here in Canada the price is $159.99 at toysrus plus $10 shipping... and it only comes in Black.

My stroller is silver, purchased in 2011 and our second son was born recently. So while my 3 year old likes to use the larger seat up front, my 6 month old can use the lower seat.

I stumbled upon a 50% off deal, which on it's own is not the greatest because you still have to pay $33 shipping and $22 brokerage with UPS.... however with the following coupon code SHIPFREE2013, you get this extra seat for $70 less than purchasing locally. ($75 + $22 Brokerage + $12 GST)

The total comes to $109 USD, and the actual charge was $120 to my credit card after conversion to canadian.

What it looks like with the seat installed:

[IMG]http://www.firstfewyears.com.my/files/i ... 0seats.jpg[/IMG]
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2005
1417 posts
313 upvotes
London, ON
Good deal, but I don't think any of my kids would like to sit in the back seat :(
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Mine would, they'd then kick and punch the crap out of the fool up top ;)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
raspeed wrote: Mine would, they'd then kick and punch the crap out of the fool up top ;)
Why would you say "fool"? I assume both are your kids.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Dec 8, 2013
92 posts
22 upvotes
Works great, world's best double stroller. Separates children completely fighting is not an issue.
Nov 17, 2009
118 posts
69 upvotes
THanks OP ordered, the free shipping code is still working.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)