Expired Hot Deals

50% Off The Original iPhone Anti-Gravity Case (Free Shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2017 1:35 am
[OP]
Jan 31, 2008
174 posts
127 upvotes

50% Off The Original iPhone Anti-Gravity Case (Free Shipping)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Not a bad deal if anyone is looking for one of those cool cases that can stick to walls and mirrors. I use this while showering with my iPhone 7 and it works surprisingly really well.

Also have a deal for buy 2 get 1 free on the whole store so may be able to snag something nice as well for cheap! Free Shipping included with tracking number.

$12.45 CAD + Free Shipping
https://niftyzoo.com/collections/specia ... avity-case

12 replies
Oct 19, 2015
699 posts
1045 upvotes
Vancouver
does the stickiness wear off as you use it?
does it pick up all the lint while in your pocket?

I've seen a few of these, but wasn't sure how long this would last.
Jan 28, 2013
262 posts
133 upvotes
Vancouver
fpenguin wrote: does the stickiness wear off as you use it?
does it pick up all the lint while in your pocket?

I've seen a few of these, but wasn't sure how long this would last.
I got their original case for my 6 Plus a couple of years ago. The stickiness wears off, but you just need to put it under the tap to wash it. After it dries, it's just as sticky.

However, the lint is an issue though. Cause once it's clean, after putting the device in your pocket and walking around, it will make it almost unusable.
[OP]
Jan 31, 2008
174 posts
127 upvotes
It actually works really well for my iPhone. I have used it on the mirror various times and it sticks just fine. You just have to make sure you really press it in and it fits really snug.
[OP]
Jan 31, 2008
174 posts
127 upvotes
Have you ordered the one on Ebay? I always find that site to be way to sketchy with all the different sellers.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1429 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto
Lunatic2008 wrote: Have you ordered the one on Ebay? I always find that site to be way to sketchy with all the different sellers.
Neutral Face That's the point of the entire platform and why seller ratings were created.
(the multiple different sellers I mean....not the sketchy part, lol)
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2090 posts
1218 upvotes
Toronto
Looks to be a knockoff/reseller of the Mega Tiny Corp model as they're using their images although they don't have the Apple cutout in the original one.
[OP]
Jan 31, 2008
174 posts
127 upvotes
Alexandero2 wrote: Neutral Face That's the point of the entire platform and why seller ratings were created.
(the multiple different sellers I mean....not the sketchy part, lol)
I use Amazon instead of Ebay for everything, just because I know all I have to do is talk to Amazon if I have any issues and refunds are very hassle-free. Not sure how Ebay works
[OP]
Jan 31, 2008
174 posts
127 upvotes
vtse wrote: Looks to be a knockoff/reseller of the Mega Tiny Corp model as they're using their images although they don't have the Apple cutout in the original one.
It is 100% a knock-off, but the quality and finish is really nice. I am pretty sure its all coming from the same place anyways.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16929 posts
6700 upvotes
Oakville
Lunatic2008 wrote: Have you ordered the one on Ebay? I always find that site to be way to sketchy with all the different sellers.
Well, I'd trust eBay sellers FAR more than I'd trust "niftyzoo", which I've never heard of, and can't find any reviews of online. If this one is a knock off any way, might as well get it for half the price from eBay :P
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Oct 19, 2015
699 posts
1045 upvotes
Vancouver
Lunatic2008 wrote: I use Amazon instead of Ebay for everything, just because I know all I have to do is talk to Amazon if I have any issues and refunds are very hassle-free. Not sure how Ebay works
I've reported to eBay when things didn't arrive and I got 100% refunds a few times already.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
1854 posts
1294 upvotes
Canada
So it will float when dropped?