• Apr 5th, 2019 1:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10620 posts
2832 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon

[Live Out There] 50% off site wide, LiveOutThere

Seasonal clearance but entire site is 50% off. Various $20 off/order coupons might still stack as they have with previous sales.

If you are looking for brand name labels, this isn't the site for you. But their stuff is normally well priced so it's an excellent value with the sale, IMO.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 22nd, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
179 replies
Nov 16, 2015
218 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i bought the rain jacket recently and it seems very nice. have not had a chance to try it out yet.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Wow. Even cheaper than before.
$20 off code from before: NEW20 or LIFETIME20
Code can only be used once each. Be wise when using it.
Otherwise, you are going to need to create a new account.

Update: They do not response to email or phone call anymore. You better know your size before ordering. Do not order a few different sizes thinking to return the unfit ones. You will get stuck with the jackets.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Mar 5th, 2019 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Apr 27, 2012
299 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa
How's the quality of these down jackets? Looking to get one possibly for under a shell!
Feb 2, 2015
202 posts
198 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Damn .. $78.75 for the Chamonix 550 fill down jacket shipped. I've already got the hooded Assinniboine one (after seeing it on a similar sale about a year ago) and I'm a big fan. Only select sizes left on a few items, but a great deal if you can find a size that works for you
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
benzylique wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 9:28 am
How's the quality of these down jackets? Looking to get one possibly for under a shell!
Check out the previous thread.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/liveout ... r-2259595/
Lots of discussion from before
But 50% off is rare.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10620 posts
2832 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
benzylique wrote:
I've had no problems with my Assinniboine. Biggest complaint seems to be feathers leaking, but that will happen on every down jacket/coat. Even my GC parka leaks some feathers, more now that it's 10 years old. I don't find that the LoT leaks any more than any other down coat I've had.

The Assinniboine has been my goto insulated layer all winter in SWO. I usually wear it under a TNF goretex shell and it's pretty toasty. If it gets to -20 or less, then I wear a parka, but above that it's been pretty solid.

You will not find a 550 fill power with 150g fill weight for anywhere close to this price anywhere.
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ceredon wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 9:41 am
I've had no problems with my Assinniboine. Biggest complaint seems to be feathers leaking, but that will happen on every down jacket/coat. Even my GC parka leaks some feathers, more now that it's 10 years old. I don't find that the LoT leaks any more than any other down coat I've had.

The Assinniboine has been my goto insulated layer all winter in SWO. I usually wear it under a TNF goretex shell and it's pretty toasty. If it gets to -20 or less, then I wear a parka, but above that it's been pretty solid.

You will not find a 550 fill power with 150g fill weight for anywhere close to this price anywhere.
The problem is they don't have the blue Assiniboine!
Sep 23, 2005
242 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
benzylique wrote:
Have an Assinniboine and love it! The only downside is that it needs another inside pocket.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
lostinpangea wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 9:56 am
Have an Assinniboine and love it! The only downside is that it needs another inside pocket.
$90.39 all included now.
How much was it before?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
4009 posts
788 upvotes
GTEH!
Finally. A 50% off sale from LOT.
Normally they have 40% off sale only from previous years.
😎
Apr 27, 2012
299 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa
Great! Thanks for the reply. I read through the other forum and then when I was ready, I noticed the were no more mediums left. Haha oh well.
Sep 23, 2005
242 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 9:57 am
$90.39 all included now.
How much was it before?
I paid $180 (all in) at the time, and thought it was a good deal then. Almost want to buy a second one!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4439 posts
1602 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
lostinpangea wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 11:38 am

I paid $180 (all in) at the time, and thought it was a good deal then. Almost want to buy a second one!
Thanks. That make me decided to buy and hi e it à try even though they have no blue.
Jan 23, 2019
42 posts
19 upvotes
Leafs Nation
I'm very happy w/ my blue Joffre insulator.

I wish they had the rain jacket in blue size L....might have to settle for black.

Thanks OP!