Expired Hot Deals

[Live Out There] 50% off site wide, LiveOutThere

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2019 11:23 pm
May 5, 2010
40 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
Received my Small Chamonix Silver Jacket last week, originally had the medium but found it way too long on the sleeves and went way past the hip area also was way too baggy (looked like a boxy dress).
Small fits amazing for a slimmer fit. For those who like it a bit more fitted, Im 5'8 with a 41-42" chest, 31 waist, the length is perfect for the sleeves and till have room if you do have longer arms, the jacket length ends up to be around your hip area, the jacket is a bit tight around the hip area when zipped up so if you were lets say a size 33+ waist it might be too tight around that area.

If you are considering layering something underneath then a medium would be the way to go, but i planned on using this on days -10 or up weather so i dont plan on layering anything underneath. Great freaking jacket though ive worn it since i got it and ive been getting compliments everywhere i go with it, and its pretty warm for what i use it for.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
11241 posts
4487 upvotes
Toronto
I received my Joffre insulator last week and it fits pretty well. Happy with the purchase.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9143 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
Rawdop3 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 11:00 am
Received my Small Chamonix Silver Jacket last week, originally had the medium but found it way too long on the sleeves and went way past the hip area also was way too baggy (looked like a boxy dress).
Small fits amazing for a slimmer fit. For those who like it a bit more fitted, Im 5'8 with a 41-42" chest, 31 waist, the length is perfect for the sleeves and till have room if you do have longer arms, the jacket length ends up to be around your hip area, the jacket is a bit tight around the hip area when zipped up so if you were lets say a size 33+ waist it might be too tight around that area.

If you are considering layering something underneath then a medium would be the way to go, but i planned on using this on days -10 or up weather so i dont plan on layering anything underneath. Great freaking jacket though ive worn it since i got it and ive been getting compliments everywhere i go with it, and its pretty warm for what i use it for.
How is the space between your chest or body and the jacket?

I'm relatively slim and 5 11" and prefer something more closely fit.
May 5, 2010
40 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
mcg wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 1:51 pm
How is the space between your chest or body and the jacket?

I'm relatively slim and 5 11" and prefer something more closely fit.
The chest area there is still a bit of space to move around. If you're around the 41-42" then you should be good. I found that the shoulder pivot area is where it is very slim, I am on the bigger side when it comes to shoulder size and is still comfortable but on the edge of being a bit tight. I can sit for a long period of time with it fully zipped up which is good, i dont find it uncomfortable at all.
Apr 3, 2015
2 posts
2 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Heads up, it looks like their sales are all set for Final Sale now.

I also called about a return I did a few weeks ago that hasn't been credited back to my CC and the phone# listed can't receive calls. Buyer beware...
Apr 28, 2010
122 posts
95 upvotes
vancouver
Uh guys... Hate to bump an old thread... But the discount is now up to 60% off. Sizes are replenished as well. I just grabbed another parka for my brother.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9143 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
heero78 wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 12:34 am
Uh guys... Hate to bump an old thread... But the discount is now up to 60% off. Sizes are replenished as well. I just grabbed another parka for my brother.
Awesome. Waiting paid off lol.

Going to get two jackets that I've been eyeing!
Dec 31, 2009
201 posts
141 upvotes
Calgary
dustinmain wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 6:12 pm
Heads up, it looks like their sales are all set for Final Sale now.

I also called about a return I did a few weeks ago that hasn't been credited back to my CC and the phone# listed can't receive calls. Buyer beware...
Email their customer service address - Desirae has been great helping me with my questions and my returns.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4759 posts
1849 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Finally, we have 60%.
But men size are pretty much gone.
Would a woman L same as men S?
NEW20 and LIFETIME20 coupon still does not work.
mcg wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 12:53 am
Awesome. Waiting paid off lol.

Going to get two jackets that I've been eyeing!
I think all the replenished sizes are returns. So check for defects closely.
I got my jacket and there was a hole on it. Down was leaking out. I sewed it myself as they don't have the size anymore and I wanted to keep the jacket.
mountaingrl wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 1:57 am
Email their customer service address - Desirae has been great helping me with my questions and my returns.
I thought it is final sale. You can still return?
thelasthunter wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 2:52 am
Going out of business, probably because of that awful logo.
I actually like their logo. It looks better than the CG big logo. Theirs is more subtle.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Mar 10, 2005
207 posts
47 upvotes
Thanks for the 60% off update. Wifey will be happy with new jacket!
cheers
:mad: :evil: :lol:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10646 posts
2871 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
Wish the $20 coupons still worked...
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9143 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 9:00 am
Finally, we have 60%.
But men size are pretty much gone.
Would a woman L same as men S?
NEW20 and LIFETIME20 coupon still does not work.

I think all the replenished sizes are returns. So check for defects closely.
I got my jacket and there was a hole on it. Down was leaking out. I sewed it myself as they don't have the size anymore and I wanted to keep the jacket.

I thought it is final sale. You can still return?

I actually like their logo. It looks better than the CG big logo. Theirs is more subtle.
Thanks for letting me know. Do you mind telling me which jacket?

I purchased the Joffre and vest, but since they already had those sizes prior (small) I think I should be OK.

Perhaps the "assiniboine"? Since it was sold out before, now has some sizes.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3708 posts
1263 upvotes
Montreal
Rawdop3 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 11:00 am

So I've been watching this jacket and unsure what size to go. I'm 6'4" 184lbs, 33" waist and I think about a 41" chest (so fairly athletic/slim build). Based on what you are saying it sounds like a medium should be right if I want something slim-fitting? I always worry about the arm length and where the jacket length ends up (don't want it too short).