Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4547 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mcg wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 12:53 am

Awesome. Waiting paid off lol.

Going to get two jackets that I've been eyeing!
mountaingrl wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 1:57 am

Email their customer service address - Desirae has been great helping me with my questions and my returns.
mcg wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 11:14 am
Thanks for letting me know. Do you mind telling me which jacket?

I purchased the Joffre and vest, but since they already had those sizes prior (small) I think I should be OK.

Perhaps the "assiniboine"? Since it was sold out before, now has some sizes.
Yes, it is Assiniboine
I don't see any size for Assiniboine at all though.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Dec 31, 2009
197 posts
138 upvotes
Calgary
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 9:00 am

I thought it is final sale. You can still return?
People can still return items bought end of February, I think things became final sale in early March. It took about 5 days for my returns to be posted to my CC after Canada Post delivered the items back to LOT.
May 5, 2010
35 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
GT!! wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 11:29 am
So I've been watching this jacket and unsure what size to go. I'm 6'4" 184lbs, 33" waist and I think about a 41" chest (so fairly athletic/slim build). Based on what you are saying it sounds like a medium should be right if I want something slim-fitting? I always worry about the arm length and where the jacket length ends up (don't want it too short).
Yes definitely go with a medium the shoulders and etc will fit but as for overall length it would be too short. Sits perfectly in the hip for me if your 6'4 it would sit around the belt area or higher for sure
Mar 19, 2017
25 posts
11 upvotes
Got the Mens Alps Down Vest in a small. I'm 5'8" 152lbs, 30" waist and 37" chest. It fits absolutely perfect on me. I can comfortably wear it with just a t-shirt or layered with a hoodie too.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9046 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
Just received my jackets as well, but unfortunately they don't fit too well on me.

If anyone wants an Assiniboine jacket in S/Black and a Joffre in S/Black at cost let me know.
Dec 25, 2014
80 posts
3 upvotes
Brampton, ON
If anyone has any jackets in the small size that doesn't fit them, please message me.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3666 posts
1217 upvotes
Montreal
Rawdop3 wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 12:29 pm
Yes definitely go with a medium the shoulders and etc will fit but as for overall length it would be too short. Sits perfectly in the hip for me if your 6'4 it would sit around the belt area or higher for sure
Received today. Fit couldn't be any better ... really pleased!
Feb 4, 2014
35 posts
4 upvotes
Montr
mcg wrote:
Apr 1st, 2019 3:32 pm
Just received my jackets as well, but unfortunately they don't fit too well on me.

If anyone wants an Assiniboine jacket in S/Black and a Joffre in S/Black at cost let me know.
I'm also looking to buy the Joffre in small. I'm 5'5, 130lbs; do you think it would fit?
What doesn't fit for you? Is it the shoulders or the sleeve lengths?

Thank you for any feedback.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9046 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
GuessWhat wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 11:19 pm
I'm also looking to buy the Joffre in small. I'm 5'5, 130lbs; do you think it would fit?
What doesn't fit for you? Is it the shoulders or the sleeve lengths?

Thank you for any feedback.
I'm a pretty thin asian male, around same weight as you but a tad taller. around 5'7 to 5'8.

The length of the jacket (imho) is too long, and the sleeves are also too long - since the sleeve opening is smaller, it sits just fine when arms are down but it creates some bagginess around the arm area.

I also don't like how they constructed the jacket around the shoulder/chest area, like others mention it rides up really easily when raising your arms up.

As for the Assiniboine, the length of the jacket is also too long for my height and the sleeve length is also too long. Not to mention the overall fit isn't made for slimmer builds.

Good value if you fit in these jackets, but not quite otherwise. I definitely prefer my Arcteryx products - the Atom LT and Cerium LT fit way better.

Edit: It's a different story for the Kukui rain jacket and Alps vest though. The fit for those jackets is great for my build.
Jul 5, 2013
248 posts
89 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I have a pair of the mens KOOTENAY pants it black size 32 in north York I'll blast out if you want them. Great pants amazing strength but waist to tight, reordered 34.
Dec 25, 2014
80 posts
3 upvotes
Brampton, ON
If anyone has a jacket in small that doesn't fit them or one that they don't want anymore. Message me :)
Apr 1, 2017
603 posts
843 upvotes
I bought the Tempest Parka in Feb but I'm not fond of the baggy fit and colour. I don't think they're well padded enough for sub -15 temps either. When I requested a return they processed it very quickly. Customer service is great. Too bad the product doesn't work for me.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Jan 23, 2019
67 posts
27 upvotes
Leafs Nation
I received an email today mentioning another 60% off sale....

Thread Information

There are currently 17 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 14 guests)

stickyleather, hassy, KMAGSINO