Expired Hot Deals

[Rona] 50% to over 75% off + extra 10% Vanities, bathroom mirrors etc. from Foremost Outlet

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2013 9:04 am
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough

[Rona] 50% to over 75% off + extra 10% Vanities, bathroom mirrors etc. from Foremost Outlet

UPDATE: 10% off code expired. Sorry folks

Hi, guys... I found some crazy deals on bathroom stuff like toilets, vanities, mirrors, medicine cabinets etc from Foremost outlet store.

These are crazy price when comparing to anything from Rona or Homedepot! Cause the items are discontinued so when the stock is gone its gone (but i hear more are replenished as they get other discontinued stuff). Stuff is brand new, not a refurb or damaged stuff.

http://www.shop.foremostcanada.com/inde ... front-page

Best thing is they do local pickup from their warehouse in Mississauga, or they do ship anywhere to Ontario or Quebec.

Formost sells on Homedepot and Rona (and they also supply other home brands to these two), so you can check out the average prices of these stuff.
This is a killer deal for anyone who love to DIY renovations or even if you just want save money on materials and have someone else installs this (thinking about this myself).

USE COUPON CODE (EXPIRED!!) FOR ANOTHER 10% OFF. This expire end of Feb.

-Easiest way to search through is using the search box cause the site is hard to navigate. (eg, search for 24 if u want to find 24 inch vanity. or mirror to see all the mirrors etc)
-Keep in mind some of the vanities are just the bottom section. If you want vanity plus sink, make sure the item says combo!
-Also these are final sales, so according to their policy online they will only replace or refund based on case by case bases.

Happy savings!!!
21 replies
Jun 11, 2005
404 posts
7 upvotes
Woodbridge
This looks pretty good. Do you know if they have a warehouse showroom.?
[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough
S U wrote:
Jan 21st, 2013 11:02 pm
I know someone who work there, I'll see if they have one, but I doubt it. Maybe they will at least let u check out the merc, they seem pretty lax. I'll check that tomorrow,
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2010
1365 posts
331 upvotes
Does anybody know how much it cost for shipping? Has anybody bought stuff from this company. I'm looking to finish our bathroom.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2007
3641 posts
1497 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
Thanks OP... picked up 4 mirrors. Good prices.
Jun 11, 2005
404 posts
7 upvotes
Woodbridge
SSP wrote:
Jan 21st, 2013 11:46 pm
I know someone who work there, I'll see if they have one, but I doubt it. Maybe they will at least let u check out the merc, they seem pretty lax. I'll check that tomorrow,
Were you able to find out?
[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough
S U wrote:
Jan 21st, 2013 11:02 pm
Sorry for taking my sweet time on that. So it looks like they have some models, especially toilets on display at the warehouse office, but they most likely will not be whats on sale at the outlet because these are discontinued items. All the items are packed up in boxes so you cant see whats in it before buying. Sorry about that, but there is a PDF of all the items with their dimensions and specifications, and you maybe able to see some similar items on HD or rona if u go there (but they are not the same model remember). :)
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3039 posts
545 upvotes
they won't ship to the western provinces by any chance?
[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough
Too itchy wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 10:27 am
Does anybody know how much it cost for shipping? Has anybody bought stuff from this company. I'm looking to finish our bathroom.
You can calculate the shipping price in the checkout process. If you dont like the price dont finish it, so you can get the price.

Keep in mind though, these things are not small, so depending on weight and size it may cost more than coming in to pick it up. It might be cheaper to drive and pick up.
[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough
badsha wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2013 11:35 am
they won't ship to the western provinces by any chance?
In the website it only says ship to Ontario and Quebec. It probably is not cost effective to ship that far maybe. You could try giving them a call if your willing to pay that, not sure though.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1713 posts
386 upvotes
Ottawa
Website is so slow it feels like dial-up. :(
A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough
pauldryan wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2013 12:56 pm
Website is so slow it feels like dial-up. :(
Ya, it wasn't this slow usually, it will probably clear up in a bit. Maybe RFD effect ;)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 26, 2002
9091 posts
2276 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if their toilets are Watersense labelled (eligible for the rebate offered by some municipalities)? Will Foremost provide receipts with the exact model numbers on it so I can apply for the rebates?
[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
110 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough
rvs007 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2013 3:15 pm
Does anyone know if their toilets are Watersense labelled (eligible for the rebate offered by some municipalities)? Will Foremost provide receipts with the exact model numbers on it so I can apply for the rebates?
Check the spec sheet, which will say if its watersense or not. I just checked a random one and it says that. So check the pdf before u buy. They will have a invoice on the purchase
Deal Fanatic
Aug 26, 2002
9091 posts
2276 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks. Do you happen to know what the difference is between bone and biscuit colours for the toilets?
× < >