• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2016 5:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5805 posts
1972 upvotes
Toronto
Haris wrote: M65 was what i was looking at until i was able to get the 70" ku6290 from best buy for 1800. 300 more for 5" (65-70) is what sold me. However if boxing day brings out a p series or 8000 series for cheap. i'll move over to that for sure.
How good has the last 2-3 Boxing Days been for TV, compare to Black Friday? Still not sure if I should buy now or not... and stock level (in BestBuy esp) is getting low ... arh.

Also how long is the return period for TV @ Bestbuy? Normally it's 30 days so it'll bring just to Boxing days. But BB website says "Holiday Returns" is extended to Jan 7(?).... does that includes TV we buy now?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2830 posts
989 upvotes
GTA
boyohboy wrote: Anyone know if W630B still in stock in Costco at $779? esp in Markham to Richmond Hill areas?
i went to costco (calgary) last sunday and the price was 889. i purchased mine for 889 online but knowing it was 779 before, im going to return it .
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
boyohboy wrote: How good has the last 2-3 Boxing Days been for TV, compare to Black Friday? Still not sure if I should buy now or not... and stock level (in BestBuy esp) is getting low ... arh.

Also how long is the return period for TV @ Bestbuy? Normally it's 30 days so it'll bring just to Boxing days. But BB website says "Holiday Returns" is extended to Jan 7(?).... does that includes TV we buy now?
Yes that includes the TV's we buy now so we have until January to return.

I can't comment on how boxing day has been compared to black Friday in the past. If you see a good deal, buy it and then see what boxing day has
Oct 1, 2012
19 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
So I ended up getting the Samsung KS8500 - does anyone here have experience mounting it? The manual asks for M8 43-45mm screws and I've read online that M8 50mm screws might actually better but the problem is I can't find M8 screws anywhere! The Rocketfish mount I was using with my old Samsung only has M8 x 35mm screws, which are way too short. Can't find the correct length at Home Depot/Lowes/Canadian Tire/Home Hardware/Walmart :( It's available on Amazon.com but won't arrive until after Christmas, and I don't want to wait that long..
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
3050 posts
94 upvotes
Markham
heylittlerobot wrote: So I ended up getting the Samsung KS8500 - does anyone here have experience mounting it? The manual asks for M8 43-45mm screws and I've read online that M8 50mm screws might actually better but the problem is I can't find M8 screws anywhere! The Rocketfish mount I was using with my old Samsung only has M8 x 35mm screws, which are way too short. Can't find the correct length at Home Depot/Lowes/Canadian Tire/Home Hardware/Walmart :( It's available on Amazon.com but won't arrive until after Christmas, and I don't want to wait that long..
I ended up using the M8x45mm bolts from Home Depot. I originally was going to get the 50's as well but they would have been too long for my KS8000.
Sep 3, 2006
165 posts
55 upvotes
heylittlerobot wrote: So I ended up getting the Samsung KS8500 - does anyone here have experience mounting it? The manual asks for M8 43-45mm screws and I've read online that M8 50mm screws might actually better but the problem is I can't find M8 screws anywhere! The Rocketfish mount I was using with my old Samsung only has M8 x 35mm screws, which are way too short. Can't find the correct length at Home Depot/Lowes/Canadian Tire/Home Hardware/Walmart :( It's available on Amazon.com but won't arrive until after Christmas, and I don't want to wait that long..
Look up industrial nut and bolt suppliers in your area. They will have all sorts of metric hardware. Most of the big box stores in canada only sell imperial/SAE spec hardware
Oct 15, 2008
654 posts
170 upvotes
London
Did anyone buy the lg uh7650? Thoughts on quality?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)