Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Safeway

6 piece copper bottom saucepan set at safeway--49.99, 100 miles bonus!

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2005 3:07 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 21, 2005
709 posts
35 upvotes
Victoria

[Safeway] 6 piece copper bottom saucepan set at safeway--49.99, 100 miles bonus!

Hi, all
I went to safeway today and saw those wonderful Stainless saucepan set with copper bottom for sale for only 49.99, and you get 100 miles as bonus! 100 miles basicly worth about $12 if you redeem for gas. This set sells for $49 US at Here: http://www.heritagemint.com/ (the distributor's website).

the set include
1 Qt sauce pan with glass lid
2 Qt sauce pan with glass lid
3 Qt sauce pan with glass lid

they are very well made, and look wonderful. It also come with lifetime warrentee! I bought a Meyer 2 Qt sauce pan from [rfdlink=http://forums.redflagdeals.com/autolink ... ?linkid=24]canadian tire[/rfdlink] for $28 last weekend. The Meyer looks much crappier; handle were soldered on, and tend to break over time.

they also have all different size of pans and pots, and they all come with Air mile bonus. for those of you who is in the market....it's definately a good deal
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2002
3569 posts
40 upvotes
Sask
what are the bottoms like, thick copper or copper coated?
Jan 21, 2005
709 posts
35 upvotes
Victoria
the bottom is thick(about 1 cm)solid copper!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
19368 posts
1071 upvotes
Dishwasher Safe

I have the smaller one with an extra matching lid. I got them cheap during Loblaw's clearance sale about a year ago.

It still looks like new after heavy use, except the copper piece on the handle starts discoloring ... I guess that's copper thing, no biggie ...

[IMG]http://a997.g.akamai.net/v/997/5550/12h ... 001142.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
19368 posts
1071 upvotes
More info ...

Heritage Mercantile™ presents an outstanding line of deluxe copper bottom stainless steel cookware, the copperLux line. Professional quality copperLux Cookware blends the high performance and beauty of copper with the low maintenance and durability of stainless steel. This fine cookware has 3 ply bonded copper bottoms. Sandwiched between the copper and stainless steel is an airtight wafer of aluminum for even heat transfer while cooking. The saucepans in the line are made of 18/10 stainless steel for stick-resistant, easy-to-clean cooking.

See-through vented lids allow for a clear view while cooking and Bakelite handles make it safe to lift hot cookware. The combination of the stainless steel mirror finish, the copper trim on the bottom and the attractive bands around the body of the cookware gives it gourmet kitchen styling.

[IMG]http://www.ewanted.com/img/1100764800/_i/4387405/1.jpg[/IMG]
Jan 19, 2003
333 posts
1 upvote
When I read the title I thought "these things must be total cr@p". But the comments and photos look interesting!

Anyone know if this is available anywhere in Ontario as we don't have Safeway? I'd love to take a closer look.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
19368 posts
1071 upvotes
Galasius wrote:When I read the title I thought "these things must be total cr@p". But the comments and photos look interesting!

Anyone know if this is available anywhere in Ontario as we don't have Safeway? I'd love to take a closer look.
I got them in Loblaw's ...
Mar 25, 2005
823 posts
25 upvotes
100 miles for me is always = 4 movie tickets ( Famous Players only )
This is the best value I can per airmile.
Banned
Apr 3, 2005
151 posts
Is Copperlux good for someone on a budget ($75 or less) or should I wait for a sale at Sears when they always seem to pull out good deals on cookware (but more expensive)? I think my main issue however is the discoloring handles...

Thanks
Dec 3, 2004
570 posts
7 upvotes
Whitby
appears to be a good deal. i'm going to check them out at loblaws. i'm sure my wife will continue to shake her head with all these rfd deals...from 100 packs of maxell cdrs to pots and pans... :lol: .......although she did enjoy the alaskan king crab legs..
Jan 21, 2005
709 posts
35 upvotes
Victoria
update
we have been using those for few weeks. So far, we are very happy! the copper base spread heat very well. Great deal over all
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1926 posts
252 upvotes
Vancouver
any idea if it's still for sale at safeway?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)