Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

60% off and Free Shipping for Hush Puppies

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2015 11:38 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 19, 2013
220 posts
98 upvotes
Man, this sale is going amazing! Around 20+ pairs reported ordered in last 10 or so postings. I still wonders the range of the Rfders appetite given the past 60% sales have been huge success and have occurred quite a time!
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
What is the return policy? Do you need to pay for shipping?
Mar 2, 2011
845 posts
205 upvotes
Markham
Got my tracking info email ... But it showed regular price instead of discounted price ... No discount???
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
Check their site, free shipping, free returns (free CP shipping label). Finally got the model I wanted at a good price. Thanks.
Jul 24, 2010
118 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Odered...Nice Deal Thanks
ibesaving wrote: Hi all,

Here is the extended code from Hush Puppies that they provided to shoppers that ordered out of stock styles from their last sale.

code is: HPEMPLOYEEFREESHIP
good for 60% off entire site and free shipping
expires Dec.15

Thanks to you all for the kind Thank You notes!

Happy holidays!!
Jan 9, 2008
120 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Got my boots yesterday (ordered it was 60% off but had to paid shipping). Quality of the boots were excellent and a great fit!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
No shoes for me. Their inventory tracking has issues. The pair I ordered is OOS. They offered a one-use promotion code (60%) that expires on Dec. 31.
signature closed for renovation
Sep 5, 2006
656 posts
479 upvotes
Calgary
laaadyle wrote: Got my boots yesterday (ordered it was 60% off but had to paid shipping). Quality of the boots were excellent and a great fit!
I also got my order yesterday. Shoes seem really nice, especially considering that they cost me $37.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Got my pair today. They are beautiful.
Feb 18, 2009
258 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Got my boots last night but either I got a lemon or the model I bought is poorly designed. Gonna have to return it. :(
I got a wide size and this thing is narrow/normal at the front (where it should be wider) but wide in the heels!
Never seen shoes that had this much room in the heels before - width is almost equal from front to back.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
any codes ?
====================================