13724 posts
9221 upvotes
Toronto

BOGO nachos all month. Must use app

Expiry:
May 31, 2017
Retailer:
7-Eleven
Their nachos are DIY toppings. Can add cheese, chili, and more.
Last edited by sprung on May 12th, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
73 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2004
4444 posts
2095 upvotes
Vancouver
And don't forget folks - the clear plastic lid is technically part of the nachos! So after you've loaded the nachos up with toppings, go ahead and fill the clear lid up with some fresh chili to take home for your family!
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11211 posts
1540 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal! Thanks OP.
Anyone know if they still have two different versions of their Nachos now?
I think not long ago they brought out a new hotter nachos or something...(?)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7635 posts
1450 upvotes
Trump University
Some places have different chips I think.

But I don't think any 1 person can eat 2 of these unless they are Joey Chestnut and you can't really save it for later cause the chips get soggy within maybe 1/2 hour. So better bring someone with you :D
** Yes, I'm Italian! ** 😎
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3500 posts
188 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:
May 12th, 2017 7:05 am
Some places have different chips I think.

But I don't think any 1 person can eat 2 of these unless they are Joey Chestnut and you can't really save it for later cause the chips get soggy within maybe 1/2 hour. So better bring someone with you :D
what are you talking about? 2 small trays of nachos and you have to be joey chestnut? it's just chips and dip.

also your chips wouldn't get soggy if you didn't put the cheese on top and just in the tray beside.

also if you are getting 2 trays. you could put all the chips, into 1 tray and fill the other tray with cheese and chili. THEN buy a bag of tostitos and have even more nachos
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7635 posts
1450 upvotes
Trump University
Electricute wrote:
May 12th, 2017 9:17 am
what are you talking about? 2 small trays of nachos and you have to be joey chestnut? it's just chips and dip.

also your chips wouldn't get soggy if you didn't put the cheese on top and just in the tray beside.

also if you are getting 2 trays. you could put all the chips, into 1 tray and fill the other tray with cheese and chili. THEN buy a bag of tostitos and have even more nachos
Won't work, the chips will only fit 1 per tray. Also the dome doesn't snap tight either. You'll just end up looking like Chris Farley's Matt Foley character fumbling nachos all over the place
Mar 8, 2007
326 posts
461 upvotes
while I'm impressed with your thinking guys... pics or it didn't happen.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13724 posts
9221 upvotes
Toronto
Corleone187 wrote:
May 12th, 2017 9:46 am
Won't work, the chips will only fit 1 per tray. Also the dome doesn't snap tight either. You'll just end up looking like Chris Farley's Matt Foley character fumbling nachos all over the place
Yeah. Good thinking. Note to self, bring packing tape and/or stapler to snap my stuff together there once fully loaded.

My inspiration

"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4546 posts
1351 upvotes
A Place to Stand
How much are the nachos to begin with? Anyone know?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7635 posts
1450 upvotes
Trump University
sprung wrote:
May 12th, 2017 10:17 am
Yeah. Good thinking. Note to self, bring packing tape and/or stapler to snap my stuff together there once fully loaded.

My inspiration

If u bring a thick rubber band it would help keeping the dome on. TBH the cheese clings onto the chips so putting them on the chips normally is the best way to maximize coverage if that is the goal.

The nachos are $4 I think
May 14, 2013
323 posts
234 upvotes
Edmonton
reading the responses in this thread has sparked my curiousity and attention. Can one just fill the tray with cheese and chili/whatever toppings and take no chips? I'm thinking I go get a family size tortilla chips from superstore for cheap and then use the toppings from 711...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13724 posts
9221 upvotes
Toronto
BambooMonster wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:20 pm
reading the responses in this thread has sparked my curiousity and attention. Can one just fill the tray with cheese and chili/whatever toppings and take no chips? I'm thinking I go get a family size tortilla chips from superstore for cheap and then use the toppings from 711...
Sure. The 7-11 staff won't care.

Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3500 posts
188 upvotes
BambooMonster wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:20 pm
just smash all the chips into little bits, mix it in with the cheese sauce and make a cheddar tortilla soup. and buy extra chips and have endless dip
Mar 8, 2007
326 posts
461 upvotes
the 7 11 i go to once in a while... the nacho chips are pre-packaged in the container and its sealed with plastic - you need to peel the plastic off and then put the topping on the nachos... so am not sure if all 7 11 have the same setup ...
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1925 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know what I'm reading here in the comments.
People are making very unusual unorthodox yet very creative and delicious combinations.
That's not a knife!