Hot Deals

[7-Eleven] BOGO nachos all month. Must use app

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2017 4:18 pm
Jan 17, 2017
211 posts
66 upvotes
Do you pay for the nachos first or after putting toppings? Sorry been a long time since I got them there
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2005
1605 posts
70 upvotes
ahlong wrote:
May 19th, 2017 9:13 am
Do you pay for the nachos first or after putting toppings? Sorry been a long time since I got them there
I always pay after adding toppings. I never thought to pay first.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
12564 posts
7761 upvotes
Toronto
mork wrote:
May 19th, 2017 10:18 am
I always pay after adding toppings. I never thought to pay first.
paying after toppings is best policy. That way staff can't say anything once you've created your super nacho platters. Their only other choice would be deny sale and throw away the food. That won't happen!
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Oct 18, 2016
83 posts
26 upvotes
I just had it. It's not bad, not great, obv not healthy. The cheese is quite good no deaths yet.

I paid first being topping off. They didnt seem to care either way. Just make sure you show them you want the buy one get one offer. Or they will try to charge you for 2 and claim they weren't aware of the offer.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3474 posts
171 upvotes

Took the chips out of one. Filled up the bottom with cheese. Bag ran out of cheese. They had to refill. Continued to fill bottom with cheese. Put some chips back. Filled side with chilli. Other container has onions and jalpenols covered with more cheese.

Have a container of cheese now with extra chips I had at home.

Also writing this from the washroom. Worth it
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
12564 posts
7761 upvotes
Toronto
Electricute wrote:
May 26th, 2017 8:17 am
Filled up the bottom with cheese. Bag ran out of cheese. They had to refill. Continued to fill bottom with cheese. Put some chips back. Filled side with chilli. Other container has onions and jalpenols covered with more cheese.
The hero RFD needs!

"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Sep 13, 2016
34 posts
33 upvotes
Electricute wrote:
May 26th, 2017 8:17 am

Took the chips out of one. Filled up the bottom with cheese. Bag ran out of cheese. They had to refill. Continued to fill bottom with cheese. Put some chips back. Filled side with chilli. Other container has onions and jalpenols covered with more cheese.

Have a container of cheese now with extra chips I had at home.

Also writing this from the washroom. Worth it
What's next? Pics from the washroom of the aftermath?
Mar 8, 2007
310 posts
366 upvotes
Dinamo2016 wrote:
May 26th, 2017 9:40 am
What's next? Pics from the washroom of the aftermath?
am i the only one who noticed the pic didn't match the description of how they filled it? I don't see a container full of cheese I don't see jalapenos. I'm calling bs. :) bear in mind this is tongue in cheek dude I'm not actually flaming you.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3474 posts
171 upvotes
silenthunder wrote:
May 26th, 2017 9:47 am
am i the only one who noticed the pic didn't match the description of how they filled it? I don't see a container full of cheese I don't see jalapenos. I'm calling bs. :) bear in mind this is tongue in cheek dude I'm not actually flaming you.
i filled the small space with jalapenos and banana peppers first, but there was waster space between the peppers, and i would have dipped them in cheese anyways, so i covered it in cheese again. was too lazy to put them on top.
Oct 18, 2016
83 posts
26 upvotes
I tried to keep everything away from the chips itself as I didn't want them to get soggy.

What we did instead was just asked the 7-11 guys for a cup, and just filled that up
Mar 31, 2017
213 posts
54 upvotes
silenthunder wrote:
May 26th, 2017 9:47 am
Loads of empty space in the containers. Nothing to be proud of. Seems like the cheese is giving a lot of trouble to anyone who tries to load up on it. This must be like 80% fat and sodium.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel