Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
7 Eleven

7-Eleven - Free Slurpee Day - Wednesday July 11

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2012 11:06 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2002
4216 posts
14973 upvotes
Vancouver
i wonder if i still can get one after 5pm
Banned
Jun 30, 2012
513 posts
21 upvotes
This is really cool, I really like drinking slurpee,well after taking a free one can you repeat this free over and over. Example I had nothing to do with the whole day and just want to drink slurpee the whole day, will it be alright to go back and forth.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2012
1191 posts
46 upvotes
NORTH YORK
ready for your free slurpees? :D

available at any participating 7/11 which is, as far as i know, all of them
Aug 12, 2010
141 posts
9 upvotes
According to the Canadian government, we should be waiting until November 7 for that one ;) But Canada can't seem to decide on which date format to use.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2793 posts
933 upvotes
Got one today since I work near the 7/11 that's close to Eaton's Centre. It's a 210mL cup. They have flavours like mountain dew red, blue, crush lite, coke, crush banana and a few other flavours.

Line was not long at all.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26208 posts
39748 upvotes
Toronto
i swear the McDonalds fruit/yogourt snack is even smaller than this now! it has shrunk dramatically as of late
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Jul 8, 2012
11 posts
1 upvote
HAMILTON
I think I saw this originally on Facebook listed for US. Glad to see that they are doing the same here in Canada.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2705 posts
1197 upvotes
Calgary
Skip2MyLou wrote: to put into comparison how small the free cup is, here's a pic.

smaller than the palm of your hand. (not my pic)
Holy crap that is small, not worth the drive to get one.
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
I live across one, but looking at that cup I'm wondering if it's worth putting my shoes on and walk 30 m
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
2022 posts
660 upvotes
Vancouver
I got one today. Very small cup -- great picture to let people know the size. They had the "special" sized cups at the cashier counter.

Anyways, to get around the smallness of the cup I noticed this one guy there doing refills. Saw him fill up his cup, drink it in the store, then fill it up again. Maybe he wanted to try all the flavours. I guess the staff could kick him out if they noticed.
Banned
Aug 21, 2011
1286 posts
338 upvotes
BooR4dL3y wrote: I got one today. Very small cup -- great picture to let people know the size. They had the "special" sized cups at the cashier counter.

Anyways, to get around the smallness of the cup I noticed this one guy there doing refills. Saw him fill up his cup, drink it in the store, then fill it up again. Maybe he wanted to try all the flavours. I guess the staff could kick him out if they noticed.
Pretty sure that's not allowed...
Aug 19, 2010
60 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I was really happy with my free slurpee! I haven't had one in ages and I was happy with the size. I find the smallest regular size they have is much big for me and I wish they sold those smaller sizes all the time. Bonus: the 711 near my place was not crowded, and was also having a draw to win a two gift bags so fingers crosses, maybe I will win!!
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Messerschmitt wrote: I live across one, but looking at that cup I'm wondering if it's worth putting my shoes on and walk 30 m
You're not a true RFD'er ;) .I'd walk thru burning coals for a freebie lol
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2009
1028 posts
313 upvotes
Kitchener
They really need to advertise the size of the free slurpee, I just went to get something(10pm) and these guys were filling up random slurpee cups(obviously not the right size) and drinking as they're walking around the store. When they got to the cashier, they were told some $$ amount and those guys were like "What? Isn't it free?" and then they didn't want it and just walked out. The cashier ended up taking their cups and put them to the side (where there were more cups) - what a waste.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)