Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
7-Eleven

Nationwide - 20 crispy chicken wings for $14 ($0.70/wing)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2017 4:39 am
20 replies
Aug 15, 2013
93 posts
99 upvotes
Depending on location these are either 'pretty good" or "not suitable for dog consumption"
Good Luck!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
most of them are drenched in sauce I hear.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
What has this world come to, to even think of chicken wings from 7-Eleven. OP no offence to you but this is not even a warm deal. Most decent wing places have half price wings (.35 to .50 cents per wing) on Tuesdays or Wednesdays or their designated days. I remember Tom and Jerry's in Newmarket, ON were the best wings and they were half price on Tuesdays. Here in NOTL, The Sandtrap has them on Wednesdays.

Final thought - you would be better of eating wings at decent wing places when they are half price than at 7-Eleven.

M2CW
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
2218 posts
1282 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I think pizza hut is still 60 cents per wing.

Are these bigger than the ones at pizza hut?
May 14, 2013
441 posts
517 upvotes
Edmonton
This is a deal? In Edmonton the price of 10 piece wings are $7... This has been the price for the past 2 months.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
their wedges are pretty good dunno about theirwings lolo
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
667 upvotes
Ottawa
Having worked at 7-Eleven before, I wouldn't trust their hot food. Their rotating grill was washed once a week if you're lucky.
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1043 upvotes
Man, was so high one night... rolled into 7-11 and saw the wings...

I pulled out my phone and opened the APP and sure enough, it was buy 3 get 3 free. I said **** it... Asked for 3 wings, showed him the app, gave me 3 more and then 3 more on top of it cause I guess it was late at night and he didn't think they were going to sell.

Well shit, I ate those 9 wings in like 2 minutes... I was surprised how good they were for where I was buying them from. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to plan a dinner buy picking up a bucket of wings from 7-11. But for a decent snack if you're either stoned or drunk... they're definitely worth it.

Edit: Just for perspective... I won't eat McDonalds drunk or high.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
flash67 wrote: Man, was so high one night... rolled into 7-11 and saw the wings...

I pulled out my phone and opened the APP and sure enough, it was buy 3 get 3 free. I said **** it... Asked for 3 wings, showed him the app, gave me 3 more and then 3 more on top of it cause I guess it was late at night and he didn't think they were going to sell.

Well shit, I ate those 9 wings in like 2 minutes... I was surprised how good they were for where I was buying them from. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to plan a dinner buy picking up a bucket of wings from 7-11. But for a decent snack if you're either stoned or drunk... they're definitely worth it.

Edit: Just for perspective... I won't eat McDonalds drunk or high.
People that have never eaten there like to talk sh** about 7-11, but have no problem going to BK or McDonalds and eat there lol. 7-11 food is actually pretty decent. Now 70cents per wing isn't really a deal, but their chicken is pretty damn good.
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1043 upvotes
ryecatcher wrote: Anyone ever tried the fried chicken they have available at some locations? Curious how it stacks up to places like KFC, Church's, etc.

http://7eleven.ca/crispy-classic-chicken/
Good thing about that is they will never have that much chicken ready to go as soon you walk in so you're guaranteeing it to be cooked fresh.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
ryecatcher wrote: Anyone ever tried the fried chicken they have available at some locations? Curious how it stacks up to places like KFC, Church's, etc.

Used to really like the chicken pieces, but the 'new' ones are not good - too much coating or it's just a harder coating - so do not like. Too bad, the former chicken really rivaled KFC.
Their wings are still really good, though - and wedges are amazing.
Yes, this is all location dependent, though....
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes

its pretty good, I had it a few times, they always have tons cooked, I have never had to wait, I had it 3 times, 2 times it was really good, and the 3rd was really dry, taste was always pretty good though. It probably varies a lot by store, my store has a ton of cooked food now
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2016
1047 posts
987 upvotes
Comox Valley
They do have good wings, do not slag unless u have tried them.
I had 10 on Saturday
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2143 posts
1401 upvotes
Edmonton
I've had their wings, tators and some of their fried chicken. Its decent for what it is. Some of the Crispy Classic places have deep fat fryers in the back so its actually decently crispy and they cook it fresh in batches. I've gone during the evening rush to grab some slurpees and bought some and they had some in the display window, but must of passed the allowed time to sell as they wouldn't let me purchase them and had to make a fresh batch and thrown them out. Although when I purchased some of their drum sticks, although it was crispy and crunchy as f, the texture of the actual chicken meat was a lil weird. You can obviously tell its been in a "marinade" or baste solution as its very tender. Too tender actually. And you can get the wings either plain no sauce, with their special seasonings Garlic Lemon Pepper or sauced Honey Garlic.

Would I go out of my way to buy some? No. But if I'm in the area, and all the other places are packed for example Popeyes in my city, this is a decent alternative.

And at this pricing, its the same as the Costco food court chicken wings but Costco's wings are much bigger and no batter coating vs 7-11 and their wings covered in batter coating
Dec 19, 2006
875 posts
901 upvotes
Vancouver
Their crispy wings aren't bad and their battered wedge fries are pretty good. But, as with any food that goes under a heat lamp, it's really ymmv whether you get a good batch or a bad so pick a 7-11 that sees a lot of traffic.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1689 posts
1258 upvotes
Calgary
I had 3 of the salt n pepper wings today and they were horrible. IDK if they make crispy wings any better

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)