8568 upvotes
Toronto

Nationwide - May 19. $1.50 BYOC for 7-11 Slurpee

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 19, 2017
Retailer:
7-Eleven
Time to dig up those rice cookers, trash cans, etc once more!

Combine with their BOGO nachos and you've got yourself a romantic dinner for little cost!

7-eleven-bogo-nachos-all-month-must-use-app-2099630/
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7532 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Bumping this... happens tomorrow!
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1137 posts
932 upvotes
I am getting some serious brain freeze just by looking at those pics.
Nov 21, 2014
38 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Just to be perfectly clear. There are rules and restrictions for the size of the cup or container you can use for this deal. Please do not be mislead by the photos above as they were during the first time the deal existed. 7-11 has learned their lesson since then. LOL.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13147 posts
8568 upvotes
Toronto
bump - happens today. I found an old cat litter box to use. Cleaned it ok, figure Slurpee will take care of whatever I missed.
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Mar 8, 2007
321 posts
456 upvotes
sprung wrote:
May 19th, 2017 9:05 am
bump - happens today. I found an old cat litter box to use. Cleaned it ok, figure Slurpee will take care of whatever I missed.
pics or it didn't happen :)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
7935 posts
1216 upvotes
Heading over later - hope the good flavors aren't all sold out.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3493 posts
187 upvotes
I went last night for one. Not for this deal just wanted one.

There is a new spicy mango flavour they are pushing. And it is not bad at first but it actually does get spicy and also tastes horrible.
Feb 22, 2016
680 posts
343 upvotes
BlackShiraya wrote:
May 19th, 2017 7:59 am
Just to be perfectly clear. There are rules and restrictions for the size of the cup or container you can use for this deal. Please do not be mislead by the photos above as they were during the first time the deal existed. 7-11 has learned their lesson since then. LOL.
Exactly. Remember they have this 26 cm diameter hole in a cardboard display and the container must fit in any direction for it to be legal. So if you brought in a 26 cm diameter by 1 meter long cylinder, sure it would fit lengthwise but not across and would be disallowed. So theoretically the biggest container you could bring is a 26 cm diameter SPHERE. The staff are usually lenient, if it is just an inch or two off in one direction they'll let it go. But bring in garbage cans, huge thermoses, etc, no way.
Dec 9, 2007
877 posts
336 upvotes
EastGTARedFlagger wrote:
May 19th, 2017 1:46 pm

Exactly. Remember they have this 26 cm diameter hole in a cardboard display and the container must fit in any direction for it to be legal. So if you brought in a 26 cm diameter by 1 meter long cylinder, sure it would fit lengthwise but not across and would be disallowed. So theoretically the biggest container you could bring is a 26 cm diameter SPHERE. The staff are usually lenient, if it is just an inch or two off in one direction they'll let it go. But bring in garbage cans, huge thermoses, etc, no way.
How about one of these????https://m.canadiantire.ca/products/prod ... ku=0853740

Or even a garbage bag?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2015 posts
2570 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
EastGTARedFlagger wrote:
May 19th, 2017 1:46 pm
If anyone was wondering, I measured a 4L ice cream pail and got 21 cm across (diameter) by 15 cm high - should theoretically fit.
Feb 23, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
I usually being my 100 ounce yard cup from Vegas for this. Works perfect. It's long and skinny so it fits in the hole (giggity)