Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
7-Eleven

[Oct 31] Free Small Slurpee or Hot Chocolate

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2018 11:37 pm
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes

[Oct 31] Free Small Slurpee or Hot Chocolate

Deal Link:
Price:
100% off
Expiry:
November 1, 2018
Retailer:
7-Eleven

Oct 31 only
Free Small Slurpee or Hot Chocolate if you dress up for Halloween

Nothing said about needing their app or rewards card & should be available to any walk-in customer
3 replies
Jan 2, 2018
459 posts
393 upvotes
At first I was gonna say who is gonna dress up just to get this, aside from kids of course... but then I remembered I was on RFD.
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
Ha. Well most people won't.. just for this.

But you might be dressing up if you are ferrying your little monsters around. Or you had a Halloween theme going at work or are going to a party or club with a costume theme. You might have been hunting with Dick Cheney or be a rabid RFD'er. I'm sure that a number of people will somehow get a complimentary cup from this.
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
999 upvotes
Perfect for those who work at a chain retail or restaurant store with a recognizable uniform, just go to a 7/11 in your work uniform and get the free drink, if the clerk asks you what are you dressed up as, reply "myself in 50 years". This way you will seem like a normal person walking in public after a work shift and not have to embarrass yourself in some silly costume

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)