Expired Hot Deals

7 nights stays at Wyndham resorts for $169US -Worldwide (1 yr redemption)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2012 7:09 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2004
4154 posts
119 upvotes

7 nights stays at Wyndham resorts for $169US -Worldwide (1 yr redemption)

Seems like a good offer. $169 per certificate - this is for Wyndham employees to book for friends and family or anyone they want.

The certificate must be used within 365 days from the time of booking. Pretty good deal as this doesn't restrict you to a single month or so. Of course, subject to availability.

Usually these certs are $500 or something.

Price is valid only until February 15th.

http://www.resortcerts.com/wyndham

https://www.resortcerts.com/wyndham/hom ... conditions
General Terms and Conditions: You have received a prepaid Endless Vacation Rentals® ("EVR") Resort Vacation Certificate ("Certificate") valid for accommodations for a one-week (7 nights) stay at a resort property which is made available by RR, an Indiana-licensed limited liability company, whose principal broker is DONALD J. KILLINGBACK. Endless Vacation Rentals® and the logo are registered trademarks and or service marks in the United States and internationally. All Rights Reserved. Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Reservations must be made at least 2 days prior to the check-in date. Certificate travel is not available during most U.S. holiday weeks, "spring break" weeks and peak-demand summer weeks. Available resorts subject to change without notice. Offer includes only accommodations and specifically excludes taxes, travel costs and other expenses that may be incurred. Transportation and meals are not provided. RR is not responsible for any such expenses. Promotional discounts and offers may not apply to all properties. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Some resorts require that an all-inclusive fee be paid. Travel must be booked on or before the “Book By Date” imprinted on the Certificate. Offer only valid to purchasers resident in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canadian residents in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan. Certificate is not redeemable for cash or resale and cannot be cancelled or exchanged for refund, except as required by law. Unredeemed Certificates have no value. Photocopies of Certificate will not be honored. All confirmations (i.e., bookings of accommodations using the Certificate) are final and non-refundable, except as required by law. No changes may be made after confirmation. Certificate may be transferred as a gift, or without payment or consideration, but cannot be used for any commercial purpose, including rental or sale. Your guest(s) and/or recipients of the Certificate are referred to herein as "guest(s)." The Certificate is void if sold for cash or other consideration. RR is not responsible for lost or stolen Certificates. If a resort week becomes unavailable due to a natural disaster, act of God or other reasons beyond the control of RR, you will not receive a refund or alternate accommodation and you hereby waive any related claims against RR or its affiliates. Attendance at a sales presentation is not required.
29 replies
Jan 8, 2008
203 posts
16 upvotes
porphyra wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 11:36 am
Seems like a good offer. $169 per certificate - this is for Wyndham employees to book for friends and family or anyone they want.

The certificate must be used within 365 days from the time of booking. Pretty good deal as this doesn't restrict you to a single month or so. Of course, subject to availability.

Does the whole week need to be used in one booking or can you use a night here and there at different locations?
I am not sure after reading the fine print.
fershy
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1453 posts
170 upvotes
porphyra wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 11:36 am

Is this employee only or anyone can purchase? Do they need proof you are an employee?
Remember to click the Thanks button if this is helpful to you...
Jun 8, 2008
581 posts
47 upvotes
I just dummied an order, doesn't seem to be any section where you have to enter an employee number.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2004
4154 posts
119 upvotes
fershy wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 12:06 pm
Does the whole week need to be used in one booking or can you use a night here and there at different locations?
I am not sure after reading the fine print.
fershy
redflag999 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 12:07 pm
Is this employee only or anyone can purchase? Do they need proof you are an employee?
floe32 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 12:13 pm
I just dummied an order, doesn't seem to be any section where you have to enter an employee number.

No, you must use a whole week at a time. You can stay for less than 7 days but you won't get a refund and you cannot transfer unused days elsewhere.

And yes, I created an order (dummy) and it doesn't ask you for an employee number or any information to the order.

I was sent this info by an employee and told I could use it via this website for myself, so I assume it should be valid. I am just trying to figure out where I could go in the next 1 year before I buy it.

Also, the certificate is transferable to anyone, as long as you have redeemed it for a booking. Once booked you cannot transfer it.
Jun 10, 2010
18 posts
5 upvotes
Don't see it stated anywhere.. Anyone know whether if there are any restrictions to the number of people in room, etc?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
2654 posts
463 upvotes
I think we need some more insight on this one.
My BIL workds for a Starwood hotel and when he books the friends and family thing he needs to get a form stamped and signed by his manager.
And the form must be presented upon check in
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
4052 posts
145 upvotes
Is this 1 certificate per person for the 7 nights, or does 1 certificate accommodate multiple people for the 7 nights?

ie: I am a family of 5. So is it 5 X $169 for 7 nights, or 1 X $169 for 7 nights?
Jun 8, 2008
581 posts
47 upvotes
Ukmyink wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 12:27 pm
Don't see it stated anywhere.. Anyone know whether if there are any restrictions to the number of people in room, etc?

When you use their resort preview feature it lists rooms by type and shows occupancy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2004
4154 posts
119 upvotes
floe32 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 12:32 pm
When you use their resort preview feature it lists rooms by type and shows occupancy.

This. You will be able to see what type of room you are getting (2 rooms, 1 room, 3 rooms etc) and how many people can stay in there. There are also upgrade options, ranging from free to $$.

I am still not certain about the employee thing. It seems it lets you book the certificates yourself. I have asked for more clarification. If I get it, I will update the OP.
Jul 7, 2008
391 posts
49 upvotes
heres an example, this is for nottingham england.

1 bdrm
(4/Full kitchen)

If i purchase one gift certificate for the 170usd. Would i then be able to bring 3 other people (4 of us all together) for just the cost of the certificate, or would i have to purchase 4 certificates to cover the 4 people?

thanks
With no power comes no responsibility
Nov 29, 2006
175 posts
10 upvotes
Doesn't really seem like you need to verify employment as you can gift the certificate.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2004
4154 posts
119 upvotes
mfernandes90 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2012 12:38 pm
heres an example, this is for nottingham england.

1 bdrm
(4/Full kitchen)

If i purchase one gift certificate for the 170usd. Would i then be able to bring 3 other people (4 of us all together) for just the cost of the certificate, or would i have to purchase 4 certificates to cover the 4 people?

thanks

No. 1 certificate will cover 4 people.

These are time-share resort certificates. They cater to family units etc. Most will have almost a fully serviced kitchen so you can cook your own meals as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
2654 posts
463 upvotes
Okay guys, I think the game they are playing is upselling on the "Upgrades".
If you notice, there is hardly any available hotels.
And even with the "Upgrade" selected, the choices are still limited.

The only thing that interests me is Hawaii, NY, and San Fran. Not seeing anything for Hawaii.
Very limited options for NY/SF.
× < >