• May 14th, 2015 7:08 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
6673 posts
2688 upvotes
calgary
Hiitsdj wrote: I will be buying witcher 3 at full price. Because I want the game when it comes out.
I get your point, I would have zero problem forking over 75$ for the new Halo day one but there is usually tons of ways to get these brand new games for cheaper then full price. I got witcher 3 preloaded on my Xbox for less than 50$. I still have my halo preorder from 2013 so I'll be getting it for 40$ lol

Or in the case of a game like the order just wait a week or two and it'll drop in price by 50%
Deal Expert
Mar 27, 2007
15657 posts
588 upvotes
SpicYMchaggis wrote: I get your point, I would have zero problem forking over 75$ for the new Halo day one but there is usually tons of ways to get these brand new games for cheaper then full price. I got witcher 3 preloaded on my Xbox for less than 50$. I still have my halo preorder from 2013 so I'll be getting it for 40$ lol

Or in the case of a game like the order just wait a week or two and it'll drop in price by 50%
I'm still bummed I got The Order even with the E3 deal. I think I did the second mission and it's just not for me.
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
SpicYMchaggis wrote: I get your point, I would have zero problem forking over 75$ for the new Halo day one but there is usually tons of ways to get these brand new games for cheaper then full price. I got witcher 3 preloaded on my Xbox for less than 50$. I still have my halo preorder from 2013 so I'll be getting it for 40$ lol

Oh for sure, hell I get most of my games off kijiji on day 1 or 2 for $60. (65 if you want it new usually) Plus you could always wait.

But some times, I'd rather not play the waiting game, and buy it in store right away.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
6673 posts
2688 upvotes
calgary
Hiitsdj wrote: Oh for sure, hell I get most of my games off kijiji on day 1 or 2 for $60. (65 if you want it new usually) Plus you could always wait.

But some times, I'd rather not play the waiting game, and buy it in store right away.
Yeah I get what your saying, for some reason videogame launch's always made me an impatient person.

I'm embarrassed by the amount of times I've purchased a game in store because I couldn't wait for my copy to ship so I could play it a couple days early. But with kids and a career my gaming time has severely dwindled and it's rare that I'm in a situation where a game comes out and I'm not already in the middle of another game so it makes it easy to wait for the price to drop if I don't see a day one deal or have it pre-ordered via those E3 Futureshop deals..
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
Hiitsdj wrote: Oh for sure, hell I get most of my games off kijiji on day 1 or 2 for $60. (65 if you want it new usually) Plus you could always wait.

Because the guy you bought them off paid $40 for them using E3 promos ..............
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
raspeed wrote: Because the guy you bought them off paid $40 for them using E3 promos ..............
Not always the case. More often than not, it isn't.