Expired Hot Deals

$8.49 REBATE - Finish Quantum Dishwasher Soap (purchases from 14/Apr to 4/May/12)

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2012 7:41 am
Tags:
None
May 8, 2002
619 posts
44 upvotes
Hopefully the mail in rebate works. I hate those things.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The Kid wrote:
Apr 15th, 2012 12:42 am
Hopefully the mail in rebate works. I hate those things.

I hear you. But at least this one seems fairly straight-forward. I've had some really hairy ones for electronics.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
May 8, 2002
619 posts
44 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2012 9:51 am
I hear you. But at least this one seems fairly straight-forward. I've had some really hairy ones for electronics.

Mail in rebates are always straight forward to me. The reliability of receiving them is another issue. Sometimes I never receive correspondence back from the company. Talk about a true black hole.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
31 upvotes
Keep going after them..
:twisted:
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
2434 posts
212 upvotes
cadave wrote:
Apr 14th, 2012 2:52 pm
The Real Canadian Superstore has 48 packs of Quantum Finish on sale for $11.97 and there's a $1.50 coupon on the tear pads. This rebate will bring the price down to $2! :)

Also available at loblaws for the same price.

the 20 ct is on sale for $6.99 so you could probably get it for free just using the MIR but i went big and opted for the 48 ct..
Apr 10, 2010
214 posts
12 upvotes
On the rebate form it says that the cash register receipt has to have the UPC code on it in order for the rebate to go through.

I just bought a 20-count Quantam from Food Basics, and all it says on the receipt is 'Finish Tabs'... should I just tear the UPC off the box and send it in? Or will it not be valid because the receipt is vague?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
CarCar1979 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2012 7:40 am
On the rebate form it says that the cash register receipt has to have the UPC code on it in order for the rebate to go through.

I just bought a 20-count Quantam from Food Basics, and all it says on the receipt is 'Finish Tabs'... should I just tear the UPC off the box and send it in? Or will it not be valid because the receipt is vague?

Actually, what it says is:
††Purchase any one (1) FINISH® QUANTUM® Product and receive up to $8.49 to cover the cost of the product, plus taxes and postage, by mail. Limit one (1) refund per individual, family, or household. To receive your refund by mail, complete this Official Refund Form, attach the original dated cash register receipt from where you purchased any one (1) FINISH® QUANTUM® with the purchase price circled, and the Universal Product Code (UPC) handwritten on the receipt.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
1729 posts
166 upvotes
Kitchener
I suspect that the reason a lot of people's rebates are MIA or rejected is because people can't/don't read the terms and conditions...
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
cadave wrote:
Apr 16th, 2012 12:21 pm
I suspect that the reason a lot of people's rebates are MIA or rejected is because people can't/don't read the terms and conditions...

+1
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
actng wrote:
Apr 16th, 2012 12:57 pm
how to print form without wasting $10 in ink?

1. Print in greyscale instead of colour, and/or

2. Find a way to cut out the top half of your PDF and only print the bottom part with the tear-off form, or

3. Print it at work ;)
Apr 13, 2004
796 posts
100 upvotes
OK, just noticed that my Finish package does not have the "Quantum" badging. Instead it has "All in 1" in the same place.

Can anyone confirm if the UPC is the same? My 60 tab package has UPC 51700 8 1096. TIA!

EDIT: answered my own question, these are two different products. Make sure you do not submit a claim for the "all in 1" as it likely will not be honoured
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1221 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
dogbolter wrote:
Apr 17th, 2012 11:33 am
OK, just noticed that my Finish package does not have the "Quantum" badging. Instead it has "All in 1" in the same place.

Can anyone confirm if the UPC is the same? My 60 tab package has UPC 51700 8 1096. TIA!

EDIT: answered my own question, these are two different products. Make sure you do not submit a claim for the "all in 1" as it likely will not be honoured

OR someone nice could post the UPC who has the right one.... as long as your receipt has the name in there you can just write in the UPC

And here it is ;)

0 51700 83879 0
:arrow: I'LL BUY WAGJAG COUPON CODES! $5, $10 & $20 (from liking on FB or icoke - Paying 30% of coupon value by Paypal) - PM ME! :!:

My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
× < >