Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

8000 SDM points with any purchase at beautyboutique.ca *FREE SHIPPING*NO MINIMUM*

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2015 10:31 am
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1451 posts
302 upvotes
Markham
Don't expect the 8000 points now. Expect them to be applied later.

[QUOTE]CODE APPLIED: Success! 8000 points will be added to your account by August 31st[/QUOTE]
Banned
Dec 4, 2007
167 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
Getting an error when trying to enter code

"Voucher is Only valid for new customers."

And I for sure haven't bought from there before. Anyone else have the same issue?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap stuff is no longer available :(
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Dec 11, 2010
100 posts
18 upvotes
Salmon Arm
segal wrote: Getting an error when trying to enter code

And I for sure haven't bought from there before. Anyone else have the same issue?
+1 ?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3133 upvotes
Markham
snipe2014 wrote: wow i'm so pissed. i didnt realize i had lost my shoppers card and been using a new one.. tried to create a new account, and it says i have to call and validate.. i called and did that, and they said i have to wait 2 hours before creating an online account..

what happens now? should i go ahead without adding my optimum card? will i be able to claim the points later?
Yes. Buy now and call customer service later and ask for the points.
May 24, 2009
63 posts
107 upvotes
Fonthill
segal wrote: Getting an error when trying to enter code

Yes. Got that response first. Went back and linked my shoppers card to this site and made an account and then it seemed to work.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
Ugh
What a mess
site hung up when I was trying to check out. Finally showed up under order history
Some of the items that were supposedly added to cart weren't there
Cancelled the order, went to re-order, and now what i wanted is OOS
I haven't tried again, but i have a feeling that the promo code probably won't work for me on a subsequent order, either.
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3378 posts
214 upvotes
Kingston
I'm just spinning my wheels on the final Check Out button. First time I figured it was because the item in my cart went out of stock. This time I picked something less popular so I doubt it went out of stock while I was checking out again. Using FireFox and already created my account (obviously, or I wouldn't have got that far) :)

EDIT - order went through based on the confirmation email I got, although the website never advanced to indicate the order was complete. I did lose one of my samples as it must have run out of stock before I re-tried to check out and I didn't notice my item count was "3", not "4". Oh well. Didn't care about them anyways.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
alanbrenton wrote: It is a bug. It's called the shopping itch! :)
SERIOUSLY, I wake up everyday not knowing what I'm going to buy next...

Today I didn't even know I was going to buy a Bath Mesh Sponge... :lol:

BTW, no need to look at that item no more, it's OOS.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
1198 posts
363 upvotes
spinbot wrote: I'm just spinning my wheels on the final Check Out button. First time I figured it was because the item in my cart went out of stock. This time I picked something less popular so I doubt it went out of stock while I was checking out again. Using FireFox and already created my account (obviously, or I wouldn't have got that far) :)

EDIT - order went through based on the confirmation email I got, although the website never advanced to indicate the order was complete. I did lose one of my samples as it must have run out of stock before I re-tried to check out and I didn't notice my item count was "3", not "4". Oh well. Didn't care about them anyways.
happening to me too but I checked my email and received confirmation of the order so I closed the tab
Aug 5, 2015
3 posts
For the "Valid for new customers only", it says that if you are not checked in to anything. I signed up on the website and was able to apply the code without a problem!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: SERIOUSLY, I wake up everyday not knowing what I'm going to buy next...

Today I didn't even know I was going to buy a Bath Mesh Sponge... :lol:

BTW, no need to look at that item no more, it's OOS.
Most of the items are at least $10. I will just earn 20x the points Saturday buying toddler milk powder.
Dec 14, 2014
71 posts
23 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Ordered a set of toe separators. Don't know what I'll do with them, might give them toe my sister. :facepalm:
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
alanbrenton wrote: Most of the items are at least $10. I will just earn 20x the points Saturday buying toddler milk powder.
Bath mesh brush is still available for $5.99

just use my link I posted for ALL ITEMS.

The website looks like it's still in beta testing... lol
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
alanbrenton wrote: Deal Addict Gioboy. How much is 8k worth at the top tier? :)
95000 = $170

8000 = $14.30

Mega Bonus redemption it'll be worth $16ish.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
just ordered a lip balm. See how this goes. Thanks OP
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
Got the $6 powder foundation puff, the cheap stuff is going fast.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)