Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

91-pcs Drill and driver set - Bosch MS4091 $0.00

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2017 3:22 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
fudge_u wrote: Just got an email from them. They're going to refund my shipping charges, and give me a $25 gift card. That's good customer service.
was also offered a gift card and refunded shipping charges.... or wait a month and they will fulfill my order then.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
Wow just received email too. Sweet deal! What are you guys choosing to do? I think I'll wait for them to fulfill order :)
Aug 11, 2007
589 posts
156 upvotes
Victoria
datacat wrote: Wow just received email too. Sweet deal! What are you guys choosing to do? I think I'll wait for them to fulfill order :)
Sticking with the order. I'm not in a rush and I would be hard-pressed to find something to order from them in the future.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
hrvatneah wrote: Sticking with the order. I'm not in a rush and I would be hard-pressed to find something to order from them in the future.
Yeah same here especially for the price. I already have enough tools but was in need of some new bits. Thanks OP!!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
datacat wrote: Yeah same here especially for the price. I already have enough tools but was in need of some new bits. Thanks OP!!!!
My gift card offer was much higher than the 25$ posted above but I think i will also stick with the option to wait due to the quantity that I ordered for my dad to give out.... which apparently I got hate for.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
chriscabob wrote: My gift card offer was much higher than the 25$ posted above but I think i will also stick with the option to wait due to the quantity that I ordered for my dad to give out.... which apparently I got hate for.
Well we might be waiting awhile for them to fulfill orders especially if you ordered 10.
Feb 7, 2007
128 posts
120 upvotes
Laval
Just got an email from Elite Tools, order has been shipped!
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
Received shipping notice today. Great score! Thanks again OP :)