Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$99 Rogers/Chatr prepaid Nokia 635 @ Wireless Wave

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2015 11:11 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39749 upvotes
Toronto

$99 Rogers/Chatr prepaid Nokia 635 @ Wireless Wave

Deal Link:
standard sale price . should be able to PM with Best Buy too. if it the RM-975 model it will also work with Wind once unlocked.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/nok ... bae61den02

also, if you like to tinker, Windows 10 Preview will run on it too

http://www.alphr.com/operating-systems/ ... -preview-2
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
4 replies
Mar 17, 2005
604 posts
339 upvotes
Oshawa
I bought this phone for the wife about 18 months ago. Works well and voice quality is adequate. A bit on the small size but some may like that. Menu and settings are straight forward and user friendly. I'm not a personal fan of the MS App store and prefer Android but my wife seemed to find everything they wanted. The GPS can be used offline without data (just update your maps via wifi ahead of time) so that's a nice function.
Dec 13, 2009
391 posts
282 upvotes
I tried to pick this up today but they said it's $150 outright or $99 if I get a new Chatr contract.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3409 posts
896 upvotes
West Istand, Montrea…
Thadealhunter wrote: I tried to pick this up today but they said it's $150 outright or $99 if I get a new Chatr contract.
I would point out that there is no such restriction on the web site and further that if indeed they are offering a $50 discount for setting up an account (they are a prepaid service, by the way there are no contracts) then I would go for it - That means $49 for the phone and $10 for the SIM (assuming that the SIM isn't included with the phone) and $25 for the first month of service - cancel within 30 days and you will have saved an additional $15 ($25 if the SIM WAS included) from the $99 price the OP quoted.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)