Are you still having this issue?
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
9002 posts
584 upvotes
Toronto
zzxzz wrote:
Aug 12th, 2013 3:50 am
Yes I'm still having this issue. Once I log in, most things I click redirects to the error page, can't even logout properly, I'd have to clear the cookies to properly view this site. Normally it would be ok to browse RFD without logging in, but I need to access the cashback section. :(
What about this for example - are you able to load this page successfully?
http://www.redflagdeals.com/in/toronto/flyers/

Or is it just the cashback URLs which are not working for you?
Nov 16, 2007
171 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
I didnt have this issue however yesterday, I could not log in as it kept saying invalid password. Then I tried to recover my password and it said email address not found.

Then this morning, I came on and while my password was still incorrect, I was able to recover my password as the system finally found my email account - so perhaps there was some issue?

Sorry to hijack, just thought Id add to assist in their investigation as it may have been a broader issue.
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
9002 posts
584 upvotes
Toronto
dealer77 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2013 9:09 am
I didnt have this issue however yesterday, I could not log in as it kept saying invalid password. Then I tried to recover my password and it said email address not found.

Then this morning, I came on and while my password was still incorrect, I was able to recover my password as the system finally found my email account - so perhaps there was some issue?

Sorry to hijack, just thought Id add to assist in their investigation as it may have been a broader issue.
I believe your issue is likely unrelated, but almost certainly related to the account issues we had over the weekend
Nov 16, 2007
171 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
^ Just saw that thread now :(

Apologies
× < >