• Feb 4th, 2016 12:51 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 9, 2011
459 posts
224 upvotes
megsiboo wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2016 1:44 pm
Now I’m glad I did. And I will definitely spread the word on how good Lubrico really is.
First post on forum. Revives an old thread. We have a winner?
Dec 9, 2008
420 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Bought Lubrico superior limited 3 years warranty for $1000 + tax.

Just made first claim using their authorized mechanic. No issues. Changed water pump, only paid the $100 deductible.
Nov 28, 2011
3 posts
Mississauga
akon1943 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2016 5:22 pm
First post on forum. Revives an old thread. We have a winner?
not sure what are you trying to say??? yes, my first post here as this is where I found the subject of Lubrico warranty. Old thread- sure but my issue is new, I just pick up my car from BMW last night. and yes I'm a winner for buying Lubrico warranty (I know that's not what you meant) And if you want to read more of my reviews please find me on tripadvisor because usually that is the place where I post. I wonder if someone questioned you when you posted for the first time??
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4444 posts
1852 upvotes
Mississauga
Your first mistake was buying a used BMW...

Good thing you had the extended warranty or else all this headache would have been a huge drain on your wallet.
Nov 28, 2011
3 posts
Mississauga
mrweather wrote:
Feb 4th, 2016 7:16 am
Your first mistake was buying a used BMW...

Good thing you had the extended warranty or else all this headache would have been a huge drain on your wallet.
well... for 25+ years it was my dream car .... would never be able to afford new one. Car was running smoothly for 3 years.
My ONLY mistake was not reading the reviews on the garage. I'm sure if the garage would know what they were doing it wouldn't take 3 months to play with it to try to fix it. BMW got it withing 2 days.
And yes, it was really good that I got the extended warranty. And Lubrico did definitely go beyond what I have in writing.