• Sep 15th, 2015 2:18 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:13 am
Hello Trevor. Thank you for replying. Here is a picture.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/avk9hmT.jpg[/IMG]
What model vehicle is it, as only a few have A-Pillars that are gloss black instead of a painted A-Pillar? The right side is "matte grey" which is from sanding and has vertical sanding marks. The left side are swirls and curved. Just hope the person didn't take 300 or 600 grit to your car and you still have plenty of paint left to work with. Bring it to boredstudent3 aka Alex on RFD and ask for his opinion or see if he can fix it for you.

attentiv-detailz-car-detailing-review-1129315/
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
3556 posts
1582 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Guy stop arguing about Karma, it's not rocket science

Those million Jewish who died during WW2 or those Syrian refugees who dies by the thousand did not automatically had Karma revenge.

***** happen.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2015
1100 posts
344 upvotes
SaskBerta
Nook wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:20 am
I feel so bad for you OP. Buying a car requires endless hours of working a job and little sh**heads can ruin it all in a minute.

That's why even though my car is only a $20k car, I still leave it in the garage all day long when not in use.

Hope the repairs aren't too costly.
My car isn't even worth that anymore. But I agree. It's pathetic what *****heads will do to a car when high/drunk/bored. Real ***** .

I keep mine in a garage whenever possible.
Mar 9, 2014
744 posts
316 upvotes
Ottawa
bembol wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:26 am
That is cold, that takes time to stand by ones car. It's sad that pussy-cats aren't man enough to step up.
Not to mention the time required for advance planning. Strange place to do it too, rather than the door or hood. Sorry OP
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1488 upvotes
Montreal
OP, have you cleaned your car recently, or had someone "detail" it such as a dealership? This does not look like someone "sandpapered" your car to me. It looks worn to me. Could be from many things.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
6440 posts
1226 upvotes
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 2:41 am
Sorry, I don't get that part?

I also don't agree about Karma biting back. I'm a big believer of what goes around comes around. I treat others how I want to be treated and my parents raised us with morals and respect for others.
If that is the case, and since we don't have any reason not to believable that. Then this is just a random act of a jerk.

Sorry OP, hope it turns out okay whatever it needs.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
Nope no detail at all and only touchless car wash.

Does anyone think piano gloss black vinyl wrap would work?
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
neverhaveiever wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 8:46 am
OP, have you cleaned your car recently, or had someone "detail" it such as a dealership? This does not look like someone "sandpapered" your car to me. It looks worn to me. Could be from many things.
Brand new car worn so quickly? And with what? The other pillar is like new. I don't think so and no one has detailed my car lately.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3300 posts
173 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Who the fu++ carries sandpaper around to just damage cars?.I had my car doored a few times but never seen or heard people car get sandpapered.A new low in being a scumbag.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
gizmo8 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 10:17 am
Who the fu++ carries sandpaper around to just damage cars?.I had my car doored a few times but never seen or heard people car get sandpapered.A new low in being a scumbag.
Me neither but it makes sense it's more discreet in a public parking lot. I have been to a lot of stores and the mall a few times within the last week. Maybe they put a cloth on top of the sandpaper and rubbed it making it look like they were cleaning it? I also found on the BMW forum someone had this happen to them.

Should I file a report with my insurance company just to have this documented in case it happens again? Is there a vehicle alarm I can install that senses touch?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2324 posts
580 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
Don't park like a duck and this type of thing won't happen.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20955 posts
10299 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
what kind of animal messes with a mans finish? This is definitely a new low.

OP were you parked somewhat douchy when this happened or was this totally random?
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 10:39 am
what kind of animal messes with a mans finish? This is definitely a new low.

OP were you parked somewhat douchy when this happened or was this totally random?
I agree.

I park usually the farthest away from the store and I make sure I stay between the lines.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20955 posts
10299 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 10:41 am
I park usually the farthest away from the store and I make sure I stay between the lines.
hmmmm...so this sounds totally random. I feel for you. Take it to Wes at Orion. Dude is a beast.