• Sep 15th, 2015 2:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1488 upvotes
Montreal
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:05 pm
Let's just say I get a lot of kind compliments on it from strangers. :)
annnnd OP just lost my sympathy. OP could be trolling, or not... but with that attitude who cares.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
neverhaveiever wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:23 pm
annnnd OP just lost my sympathy. OP could be trolling, or not... but with that attitude who cares.
I don't want your sympathy nor did I come here for sympathy. Read the first post.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1488 upvotes
Montreal
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:24 pm
I don't want your sympathy nor did I come here for sympathy. Read the first post.
You came here crying about someone sandpapering your car and for help on how to fix it. Yeah, you were looking for sympathy.

Why did someone do it? Probably because of your attitude.

How to fix it? Need more pictures, but a DA Polisher might do the trick. If not, repaint is the only option.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
neverhaveiever wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:27 pm
You came here crying about someone sandpapering your car and for help on how to fix it. Yeah, you were looking for sympathy.
Did you ever take the time to see your attitude? You're butt-hurt because I said I get a lot of compliments from strangers? Wow. Just look at yourself. My neighbour tells me he gets compliments on his car all the time. I don't go raging and tell him I'll never talk to him again like a little girl. I admire it. Learn to not get worked up on other peoples lives. Admire the good so you may get good back in return.

I came here for "advice" not sympathy. They're two different things. You may come on here for sympathy but I definitely came on here for advice because of all the knowledgeable and helpful forum members on here.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
1673 posts
777 upvotes
, ON
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:19 pm
I didn't ask for a detective, Sherlock. There's also no point of you coming on a forum and jumping to conclusions. There's also no benefit for your time or others to sit there and assume what may have happened or not happened. It just happened. I posted here for advice and what to do about it. End of story. You really do think people out there are normal, don't you? Read the news. There always has to be that negative person on a forum who comes to attack a victim of a crime. Does it make you feel better about yourself?
You obviously not educated enough to understand "possibilities" and "conclusions". You are the one that have been assuming how things happened. I was simply answering another poster's question with possibilities as to why someone did that to your car. It may or may not be the truth, but simply possibilities. People here can see your attitude and I am NOT surprised if you did not know that you were being an ass and done something wrong to the other guy/girl that prompted him/her to do that to your "attracting attention" car.
You came here looking for sympathy and want people to side with YOUR story. You are not looking for a fix here....for your car. You are looking for a fix for your mind and feeling from the others on this forum.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
anotherbargainhunter wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:41 pm
You obviously not educated enough to understand "possibilities" and "conclusions". You are the one that have been assuming how things happened. I was simply answering another poster's question with possibilities as to why someone did that to your car. It may or may not be the truth, but simply possibilities. People here can see your attitude and I am NOT surprised if you did not know that you were being an ass and done something wrong to the other guy/girl that prompted him/her to do that to your "attracting attention" car.
You came here looking for sympathy and want people to side with YOUR story. You are not looking for a fix here....for your car. You are looking for a fix for your mind and feeling from the others on this forum.
What do you expect people to bend over to their insults? You come here insulting others and you expect me to be ok with it? You came on here to attack me. No one needs your explanations on why it happened. What did you expect, sherlock?
If it makes you happy, ok I'm not educated. Feel better about yourself now? It seems as just because I said I get compliments on it that seems to throw you through the roof. Why is that?

First you call me an ass and accuse me of doing something to someone then you call me a troll and ragequit because I stated I get compliments on it. It seems like we have the typical mind of a vandal here since you seem to be sympathizing with them.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
bomiheko wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:13 pm
People with jealousy problems are everywhere. Just look at the father with baby stroller vandalizing an Aston Martin that made huge news. I can see why Ontario insurance is through the roof.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jo ... 47526.html
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3113 posts
1258 upvotes
Halifax
Another question, did anyone around you also have their car sandpapered? If not, this is either really totally random, or you made a new "friend"
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
bridonca wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:45 pm
Another question, did anyone around you also have their car sandpapered? If not, this is either really totally random, or you made a new "friend"
Unfortunately, not sure where it happened. I was in Mississauga, Downtown, Scarborough, Markham, Oshawa all throughout the weekend.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
1673 posts
777 upvotes
, ON
bridonca wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:45 pm
With his attitude, he is making new "friends" fast. Even on here. :rolleyes:
Oct 16, 2008
493 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver
neverhaveiever wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 8:46 am
OP, have you cleaned your car recently, or had someone "detail" it such as a dealership? This does not look like someone "sandpapered" your car to me. It looks worn to me. Could be from many things.
I completely agree this looks like a car that possibly gets washed too much and towel dried. This will happen over time even evident after one incorrect wash and dry. I guess its possible but highly unlikely someone stood there and sand papered this car at different angles etc. This is most likely the first time you have ever seen it under a different light and it caught your eye. If this bothers you that much I would just buy a new panel.

Good luck
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
anotherbargainhunter wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:47 pm
With his attitude, he is making new "friends" fast. Even on here. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, I definitely came here to make internet friends. Sorry buddy, not everyone is you.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20953 posts
10298 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
some young guys probably thought it was a range rover and were mad....or perhaps your wife went to gas it up and got a horrendous squeegee job from the attendant. who knows really.....
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:57 pm
some young guys probably thought it was a range rover and were mad....or perhaps your wife went to gas it up and got a horrendous squeegee job from the attendant. who knows really.....
I find it really creepy you took time out of your day to google me and stalk me.