• Sep 15th, 2015 2:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1492 upvotes
Montreal
nasa25 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:57 pm
some young guys probably thought it was a range rover and were mad....or perhaps your wife went to gas it up and got a horrendous squeegee job from the attendant. who knows really.....
Actually, squeegee could make sense. I have seen some people use it on their paint (hard cringe) which could explain this type of markings.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2319 posts
977 upvotes
, ON
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:43 pm
What do you expect people to bend over to their insults? You come here insulting others and you expect me to be ok with it? You came on here to attack me. No one needs your explanations on why it happened. What did you expect, sherlock?
If it makes you happy, ok I'm not educated. Feel better about yourself now? It seems as just because I said I get compliments on it that seems to throw you through the roof. Why is that?

First you call me an ass and accuse me of doing something to someone then you call me a troll and ragequit because I stated I get compliments on it. It seems like we have the typical mind of a vandal here since you seem to be sympathizing with them.
Please point out when I called you an ass....even later on we found out that you are one. I don't think you ever get it, and no point of trying. You act like someone just hit a puberty stage, and I am not surprised if that is your daddy's ford.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
anotherbargainhunter wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:11 pm
Please point out when I called you an ass....even later on we found out that you are one. I don't think you ever get it, and no point of trying. You act like someone just hit a puberty stage, and I am not surprised if that is your daddy's ford.
If anything, you're the one who's being an ass. Look at you raging dude. I act like someone who just hit puberty stage? Yet you can't even use punctuation, grammar and vocabulary like someone who is at the "puberty stage." And calling it my daddy's car, LAWL. Butt-hurt much?
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2319 posts
977 upvotes
, ON
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 12:51 pm
Oh yeah, I definitely came here to make internet friends. Sorry buddy, not everyone is you.
I knew that.....you are good in making new "friends". Keep it up! ;)
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
Sep 15th, 2015 1:14 pm
I knew that.....you are good in making new "friends". Keep it up! ;)
Sounds like some English lessons are past due.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2319 posts
977 upvotes
, ON
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:12 pm
If anything, you're the one who's being an ass. Look at you raging dude. I act like someone who just hit puberty stage yet you can't even use punctuation, grammar and vocabulary like someone who is at the "puberty stage." And calling it my daddy's car, LAWL. Butt-hurt much?
I am just sitting here sipping my tea and take advantage of your teenage like demeanor. You like to describe about your self, do you? I can tell. Your insecurity shows on every comments you made, and it is common to attack another user on the internet to covers the insecurity.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2319 posts
977 upvotes
, ON
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:18 pm
Sounds like some English lessons are past due.
Sounds like some manner and self confidence lessons are past due.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
Sep 15th, 2015 1:18 pm
I am just sitting here sipping my tea and take advantage of your teenage like demeanor. You like to describe about your self, do you? I can tell. Your insecurity shows on every comments you made, and it is common to attack another user on the internet to covers the insecurity.
Yeah since you have nothing better to do with your life -- that makes sense. Seeing that you line up a whole BLOCK and wait there for 30 mins to save $5 on Doritos it makes sense why you even came on this thread. Too much time on your hands and no life. :lol: LAWL.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
Sep 15th, 2015 1:19 pm
Sounds like some manner and self confidence lessons are past due.
Touche. Touche dude. That was so good. :lol:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21087 posts
10550 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:02 pm
I find it really creepy you took time out of your day to google me and stalk me.
lol don't flatter yourself. I was bored at lunch.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:29 pm
lol don't flatter yourself. I was bored at lunch.
I find it really creepy and a little sad actually. This my friend is exactly why I would never visit Iqaluit :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1492 upvotes
Montreal
Wow, OP is on a roll. I foresee a locked thread.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2015
54 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
neverhaveiever wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:32 pm
Wow, OP is on a roll. I foresee a locked thread.
I've got all the advice I needed from the very helpful RFD members in the beginning until a troll took over.

Thanks everyone!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2319 posts
977 upvotes
, ON
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:20 pm
Yeah since you have nothing better to do with your life -- that makes sense. Seeing that you line up a whole BLOCK and wait there for 30 mins to save $5 on Doritos it makes sense why you even came on this thread. Too much time on your hands and no life. :lol: LAWL.
Telling me I can't write properly, and you can't even read properly. It was for a grand opening of a burrito joint and I lined up for 25 minutes. How do you know that I am not working, sipping my tea, and having fun with you? Sorry that you can't drink while you are working. LMAO dude.....look at where you are....RFD forum....oh that is so hilarious. You are officially the Joke of the Day on RFD.
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:23 pm
Touche. Touche dude. That was so good. :lol:
Good and true ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2319 posts
977 upvotes
, ON
MCMLXXXIX wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:33 pm
I've got all the advice I needed from the very helpful RFD members in the beginning until a troll took over.

Thanks everyone!
Well.....it started by a troll so....