• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2018 2:38 am
[OP]
Oct 31, 2012
58 posts
20 upvotes
NEWCASTLE

[AARTech Canada] ZWave Sensor Deal + Aartech Canada Smart Home Boxing Week

Since our YP/RFD ad portal has been down for a week.. sharing our boxing with specials via the forum.

ZWave 2 Door/Window + 1 PIR Motion Sensor $39.99
Weiser ZWave Push Button Deadbolt $149
Weiser Touch Screen Deadbolt $179
Lots of deals on Insteon, ZWave, Cameras, etc for the smart home.

https://www.aartech.ca/boxing-day.html
13 replies
Jan 22, 2013
215 posts
53 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Shipping really kills the deal if your total is under 100$.
[OP]
Oct 31, 2012
58 posts
20 upvotes
NEWCASTLE
Good news.. it's free over $100 and it's pretty easy to spend $100 on smart home gear!
We've sold about 150 of the ZWave sensor kits - some people are stocking up with several, others are buying with other pieces.

In all seriousness - we don't charge a prime membership fee nor do we have our own planes and courier service like Bezos... so while we absorb shipping as low as possible, we have to charge it somewhere. We don't build it in to the price of the product. Would that be better?

Or how about a little lower shipping for the sub $100 orders.

Thanks for your feedback.
aartech.ca Employee
Mar 24, 2010
87 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
Any chance DSC compatible wireless tilt sensor and wireless contact sensor will go on sale?
[OP]
Oct 31, 2012
58 posts
20 upvotes
NEWCASTLE
Not normally. Can you tell me what part numbers you're looking for?
aartech.ca Employee
Jul 26, 2007
233 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
thesubmitter wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 6:48 pm
Opinions on the sensor deal?
I picked up two packs, have only used one door sensor so far, but it was an easy setup with SmartThings. +1 as advertised. Great pricing (SmartThings multipurpose sensor is ~$35 on it own; yes you get temp and vibration too for that price).
[OP]
Oct 31, 2012
58 posts
20 upvotes
NEWCASTLE
Check the site for a Boxing week price on those sensors :-)
Anyone else?
aartech.ca Employee
Mar 24, 2010
87 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
rmowles wrote:
Dec 29th, 2018 7:31 pm
Anyone else?
Awesome. Thank you! I've ordered quite a few times from you guys. The pre purchase technical support and installation support has been exceptional.

I highly recommend purchasing from this site.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1566 posts
541 upvotes
Scarborough
how is the Skybell trim plus you currently have on sale? any noticeable delays to the video, how's it compare to similiar products? you guys have one setup for display?
[OP]
Oct 31, 2012
58 posts
20 upvotes
NEWCASTLE
zstubin wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 11:20 am
Awesome. Thank you! I've ordered quite a few times from you guys. The pre purchase technical support and installation support has been exceptional.
I highly recommend purchasing from this site.
Thank you! We take great pride in trying to offer a level support that no-one else does.
aartech.ca Employee
[OP]
Oct 31, 2012
58 posts
20 upvotes
NEWCASTLE
Uberclk wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 3:58 pm
how is the Skybell trim plus you currently have on sale? any noticeable delays to the video, how's it compare to similiar products? you guys have one setup for display?
They've been hard to keep in stock. We've sold tonnes in the last few months and so far so good. We don't have one on demo ATM but actually a few of our staff are using them. The hardware is affordable and the service is free. I'm sure it's like any other video doorbell - it will depend on the quality of the internet service and yes I'm positive there will be delays here and there depending on the load on the network but people seem to be very happy with them.
aartech.ca Employee
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
3826 posts
19017 upvotes
Montreal
rmowles wrote:
Dec 29th, 2018 7:31 pm
Anyone else?
Hard to find - especially at that price! Got a set. Thanks.