Expired Hot Deals

Get $350 when you open a chequing account with ATB Financial

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2015 8:56 am
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1646 posts
175 upvotes
Does anyone know if there is a fee if I want to close the account?
Feb 8, 2010
150 posts
16 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone receive their referral from cheese89? I messaged him but haven't got a response yet
Apr 12, 2015
654 posts
674 upvotes
Alberta
$350 was credited to my account september 2.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2012 posts
119 upvotes
Calgary
liquidpill wrote:
Aug 17th, 2015 3:32 pm
Anyone receive their referral from cheese89? I messaged him but haven't got a response yet
hope I am not the only one on whom this cheese89 scammed on, this guy acknowledged he got the referral bonus but refuses to keep the promise and pay my share. This is a place where people save by hunting deals instead of scamming.
Feb 8, 2010
150 posts
16 upvotes
Calgary
renhui wrote:
Oct 9th, 2015 8:24 pm
hope I am not the only one on whom this cheese89 scammed on, this guy acknowledged he got the referral bonus but refuses to keep the promise and pay my share. This is a place where people save by hunting deals instead of scamming.
Yeah he scammed me too also made me confirm twice over the phone and in person that he had received the referral but still won't pay me either
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2012 posts
119 upvotes
Calgary
renhui wrote:
Oct 9th, 2015 8:24 pm
Banned
Mar 3, 2006
1198 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
liquidpill wrote:
Oct 9th, 2015 8:34 pm
Yeah he scammed me too also made me confirm twice over the phone and in person that he had received the referral but still won't pay me either
renhui wrote:
Oct 9th, 2015 10:07 pm
Seems he was just making fun of me and did send me the referral share plus a bit nice surprise, therefore I think it's unfair to say he is a scammers, hope "liquidpill" will also get his/her share soon. RFD is still full of decent people after all ������
I have to say I have a complete different experience with chesse89. He was quick in sending his payment with no hassle involved. I would do the same thing again if the opportunity comes up again.
Jul 22, 2011
37 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary
Had to kick and scream but ATB said they would pay it out with Make A Wish / Tangerine as the 2x PADs. They did not want to honour the tangerine transfer despite repeatedly saying I met the criteria to pay out the $350.
Luckily I had cust service messages where I asked them to confirm I met the terms of their program to point to but my girlfriend isn't so lucky. Anybody mind PMing me their name so she can say "my friend so and so got the bonus and used tangerine as a PAD"?
Aug 15, 2003
679 posts
363 upvotes
PhilipT wrote:
Oct 26th, 2015 4:49 pm
Had to kick and scream but ATB said they would pay it out with Make A Wish / Tangerine as the 2x PADs. They did not want to honour the tangerine transfer despite repeatedly saying I met the criteria to pay out the $350.
Luckily I had cust service messages where I asked them to confirm I met the terms of their program to point to but my girlfriend isn't so lucky. Anybody mind PMing me their name so she can say "my friend so and so got the bonus and used tangerine as a PAD"?
Unfortunately, my Tangerine + Amex PAD combo didn't result in the bonus in October. Luckily, I added a PAD from TD Insurance in July, so hopefully, I'll get the bonus this month. Does anyone mind sharing when in the month they got the bonus deposited? Is it always on the 15th or sometimes earlier?
Nov 14, 2003
240 posts
15 upvotes
M33 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2015 11:59 am
Unfortunately, my Tangerine + Amex PAD combo didn't result in the bonus in October. Luckily, I added a PAD from TD Insurance in July, so hopefully, I'll get the bonus this month. Does anyone mind sharing when in the month they got the bonus deposited? Is it always on the 15th or sometimes earlier?
I got my $350 deposited on Oct 7.
Aug 15, 2003
679 posts
363 upvotes
I got my $350 deposited Nov. 3. Hurray!
Oct 5, 2014
20 posts
9 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I did the Tangerine + Amex PAD and didn't get the 350..
Called the customer care , they said seems ok and connected to someone in the branch .
She said cant honour Tangerine PAD

Whole exercise became a waster of time and money !