Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 13, 2014
13 posts
16 upvotes
Orleans, ON

Abbreviations List

Is there a list of the different abbreviations used on "RFD" for those who don't use these forums very often.

I have noticed others asking what a certain abbreviations stands for and instead of being just given the answer they are made to feel

like they are stupid for asking a question they simply want an answer for.

I though these sites were here to help people?

Thanks to those here to help and I will ignore those here to try I make me feel I don't have a right to have the answer to a question....
11 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
10637 posts
1023 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
The ultimate source is the urban dictionary [dot] com. Hell, that's where most peeps get the acronyms in the first place...

Type in the acronym to get the full words or reverse - type in the full words and get the acronyms.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
27952 posts
3667 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Orleans1717 wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2014 4:26 pm
Is there a list of the different abbreviations used on "RFD" for those who don't use these forums very often.

I have noticed others asking what a certain abbreviations stands for and instead of being just given the answer they are made to feel

like they are stupid for asking a question they simply want an answer for.
Acronyms should be banned. They've destroyed the English language. People just make them up everyday. It is just alphabet soup. Have we come to a point where people are just that lazy?
Orleans1717 wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2014 4:26 pm
Thanks to those here to help and I will ignore those here to try I make me feel I don't have a right to have the answer to a question....
I'm not even going to try and interpret what you're trying to say there. But I get the idea.