None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17468 posts
1220 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 12:03 am
Ya, a bit odd of an ending. I'm hoping one of them survived. I mean, Kiefer got shot right through the chest and he was back up on his feet after a day or so, why can't they? And they killed the kid? Damn.
She went for headshots and was completely about the mission.
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 12:03 am
A bit nitpicking here, but did anyone else find the editing of this episode a bit "odd"? The transition from location to location didn't seem very smooth. And characters appeared in different locations in the city rather quickly, and I'm pretty sure only a day or two elapsed during this episode? It just felt weird when watching it.
It felt strange to me too. They did make a point in saying yesterday this happened and today this happened so this episode was only 2 days.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16095 posts
1010 upvotes
Woodbridge
The second half is definitely more interesting.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1872 posts
210 upvotes
Still no confirmation if season 2 is coming yet for this show? I have no idea where this show is going though or who the real bad guys are and what their motives are either.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1113 posts
157 upvotes
charliebrown wrote:
Mar 24th, 2017 4:31 pm
Hmm almost seemed like they killed the VP too quickly if there was going to be season 2
100% agree. I thought there was more they could have done with him for a few more episodes. Really surprised that he gets killed off so quickly.

Next week's episode should be interesting, they're teasing a lot of answers are coming in that episode.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1872 posts
210 upvotes
Yeah I thought we would've been able to see the VP do MORE to give viewer an idea of what the shadow group is trying to do. But boom he's dead in one episode. Don't want a stupid cliffhanger in season finale......!!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15583 posts
641 upvotes
Stouffville
i figured he would be gone soon...maybe not dead... but Maggie Q had all of the information... it was gonna get to the president soon enough....

im gonna nit pick a little with this, but the time frame was definitely off during the VP killing... he was meeting his army buddy at 9pm in that cemetery.. and all of a sudden the time of death/murder was around 10:45pm i believe they said.. the meeting was like a few min long before the murder... also, wouldnt chief of staff be one of the first people to find out about this? they show Aaron, Emily and Seth all passed out and getting texts about this around 4:45am.... chief of staff doesnt find out about the death/murder for 6+ hours after it happens? maybe im just nit picking too much lol
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1113 posts
157 upvotes
grappos13 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2017 12:24 pm
i figured he would be gone soon...maybe not dead... but Maggie Q had all of the information... it was gonna get to the president soon enough....

im gonna nit pick a little with this, but the time frame was definitely off during the VP killing... he was meeting his army buddy at 9pm in that cemetery.. and all of a sudden the time of death/murder was around 10:45pm i believe they said.. the meeting was like a few min long before the murder... also, wouldnt chief of staff be one of the first people to find out about this? they show Aaron, Emily and Seth all passed out and getting texts about this around 4:45am.... chief of staff doesnt find out about the death/murder for 6+ hours after it happens? maybe im just nit picking too much lol
Ya, that was my problem too with that episode. The editing done on it was really really sloppy, I'm not sure if they had a new director or something for that episode.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8364 posts
1720 upvotes
Toronto
The audience is supposed to recognize a guy who (according to IMDB) only appeared in three episodes previously?
Honestly, I'm tired of all the conspiracy stuff
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
4919 posts
268 upvotes
Markham
Wonder where they filmed in Toronto...saw a TTC bus after the scene with Atwood & the reporter outside the diner; also remember seeing a GO bus a couple of episodes back
:idea: :) :lol: :razz: :D
Mar 31, 2017
737 posts
195 upvotes
charliebrown wrote:
Apr 27th, 2017 12:25 pm
Wonder where they filmed in Toronto...saw a TTC bus after the scene with Atwood & the reporter outside the diner; also remember seeing a GO bus a couple of episodes back
did they digitally remove the ttc logo? I saw the red stripes but didn't see the ttc logo.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
1872 posts
210 upvotes
Just watched last nights episode... the informant was the general he fired right? And that blatant product placement on the electric ford sedan?. I half expected them to talk about the car's features while they drove off.