Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

25% off Entire Purchase - Use Code 11640

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2018 11:28 am
9 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2392 posts
17569 upvotes
Looks like there's a minimum spend on the code? Entered it on a $42 pair of jeans, and got:
The code you entered has been applied, but your order does not yet qualify for this promotion. Keep shopping to see your discount.
Also, how did you stack codes for the 15% email one OP? Only one spot to enter a promo code.
May 4, 2012
62 posts
36 upvotes
It excludes jeans. You can enter the promo codes one at a time.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
No min spend. However, if you look at the terms...
Offer valid beginning July 21, 2018 through July 23, 2018 in Abercrombie & Fitch stores, abercrombie kids stores, and online at Abercrombie.com. Promo code 11640 must be presented to associate in stores or entered online at time of checkout. Not valid outside the US and Canada, at the 5th Avenue locations in NYC, or at all Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids outlet locations. Offer does not apply to the following Abercrombie & Fitch merchandise: jeans, Pride Collection items, fragrance, cologne, body care, candles, 1892 Collection, A&F Collection, Men's 3-pack Essentials, Men's 3-pack underwear and 3rd party merchandise under the 'Our Favorite Brands' categories online (Baggu, Castaner, Chamula, Clarks, Converse, Dolce Vita, Eastland, Field Notes, Freebird, G.H. Bass, Ilse Jacobsen, Kletterwerks, New Balance, One Teaspoon, Plush, Sam Edelman, Sperry, Sugarlips, Superga, Teva, The Hill-Side, Tretorn, Woolrich). Offer does not apply to the following abercrombie kids merchandise: jeans, pants, fragrance, cologne, body care. Applies pre-tax and does not apply to gift cards, e-gift cards, gift wrapping or shipping & handling. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other offers or promo codes on the same items, or in combination with Associate Discount.Discount will be applied in stores at checkout to all eligible items and will be deducted upon return of any item to which the discount was applied. Purchase quantities may be limited. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Other restrictions may apply. See below for a full list of stores where offer is unavailable.
I was bamboozled too. Would have been nice to have $2X.XX jeans :(
Aug 23, 2001
519 posts
709 upvotes
NS
Thanks OP. I bought 2 pairs of the active tapered sweatpants. I already have 2 pairs from a few weeks ago and think they are great.

Also grabbed a jacket for my dad for xmas, haha.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1159 posts
1736 upvotes
Oakville
Used to be a A&F fanboy, bought a lot under their "clearance" section.
every week they have a new different promotion sale but is all the same more less.
For example
last week they had a huge 70% off clearance
Most of their men's polo were $17xx each
This week it's 25% off on all orders , and the same polos are
$27.xx
So 27 x .75 = $20.25
Dec 15, 2017
39 posts
50 upvotes
Yes, You can stack 25% off code and 15% email code by entering them one by one. Ordered two sweatpants for $12.75 each, which is a good deal IMO.

Mar 1, 2014
32 posts
51 upvotes
Vaughan
I am comparing my order with yours and noticing that my price is higher than yours. I have been given 35% discount (online discount on the product), along with 15% email code discount. However, my total is higher than the OP, along with the fact that I am being charged for shipping. The only way I avoid shipping is pick up from store.

Please advise how I can mimic OP's total and free shipping.

Kind regards,

Ashank Narang
Images
  • A&F order details.PNG

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)