Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

[Expired]60% SELECT STYLES ONLINE ONLY, Upto 60 % + 15% OFF Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2018 12:32 am
May 1, 2017
37 posts
72 upvotes

[Abercrombie & Fitch] [Expired]60% SELECT STYLES ONLINE ONLY, Upto 60 % + 15% OFF Clearance

UPDATE: The 60% off deal is back. Clearance items are upto 60 % off:-
MEN: https://www.abercrombie.ca/shop/ca/mens ... O%3AMayWk2
WOMEN: https://www.abercrombie.ca/shop/ca/wome ... O%3AMayWk2

More sales at:
https://www.abercrombie.ca/shop/ca/sale
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VALID: May 15, 2018 through May 16, 2018 online only
You get 60% off on nice collection of men's and women's clothing. If you sign up for the email newsletter you get an additional 15% off to bring the price down further. To get 15 % off goto bottom left of page and sign up with your email address.
Free Shipping Over $75. Pick up in store is free.

Womens: https://www.abercrombie.ca/shop/ca/wome ... ffSSAprWk3
Last edited by simrans on Apr 23rd, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
1188 posts
349 upvotes
could not complete my order .....waiting for the promo code Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Oct 28, 2004
143 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
trilobites wrote: could not complete my order .....waiting for the promo code Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
try with a different email address, the second one i tried came in 5 mins. Still waiting for the first one.
May 1, 2017
37 posts
72 upvotes
Variability wrote: Damnit OP, spent way too much.
Forgot to mention, if you are purchasing stuff on a whim, you can also return or exchange items in-store. This is not a final sale deal Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Aug 23, 2001
518 posts
702 upvotes
NS
Couldn't resist. Not sure of the sizing as I've never bought anything from them before. Fingers crossed.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2074 posts
463 upvotes
North York
simrans wrote: Forgot to mention, if you are purchasing stuff on a whim, you can also return or exchange items in-store. This is not a final sale deal Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Make sure you don't buy with paypal, seems like they will only refund with a gift card.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
any men's camo pants?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
Nikhilvoid wrote: hmm. don't see any.
they DO have camo pants!
just do a search on their site for camo

i wanted to do ISPU but stores too far, eaton ctr, and sherway gardens for PU only

https://www.abercrombie.ca/webapp/wcs/s ... field=camo

do any of u guys rmember that hollister/AF thread a few years ago with 'hidden' URLs that were posted items were OOS so fast lol and free shipping codes for small orders? cheap items...not sure if prices were dirt cheap or not compared to these days, i don't see many AF deals

just spent 100$ bucks on some camo pants! shipping seems long wait?
Shipping Type
Standard
Estimated delivery for in-stock items: May 2, 2018
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sep 2, 2017
235 posts
120 upvotes
Canada
mikka2017 wrote: they DO have camo pants!
just do a search on their site for camo

i wanted to do ISPU but stores too far, eaton ctr, and sherway gardens for PU only

https://www.abercrombie.ca/webapp/wcs/s ... field=camo

do any of u guys rmember that hollister/AF thread a few years ago with 'hidden' URLs that were posted items were OOS so fast lol and free shipping codes for small orders? cheap items...not sure if prices were dirt cheap or not compared to these days, i don't see many AF deals

just spent 100$ bucks on some camo pants! shipping seems long wait?
I find they ship and arrive earlier than they state. It’s kinda inconvenient as I am not expecting it so early... lol
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
is anyone getting email confirmation of order? its been like an hour and i never got any email..usually when u order online u get instant confirmation email of purchase?
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5556 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: is anyone getting email confirmation of order? its been like an hour and i never got any email..usually when u order online u get instant confirmation email of purchase?
Got mine last night after 5 mins of my order.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
Variability wrote: Got mine last night after 5 mins of my order.
it mussta been there system, now i got THREE emails from them confirmation lol
6C5916B8-480C-4D37-B84A-F1FE81040534.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1577 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
brutal wrote: Make sure you don't buy with paypal, seems like they will only refund with a gift card.
i can confirm that this is the case that occurred to me long time ago. do NOT use paypal. what a pita.
Jan 28, 2018
21 posts
7 upvotes
everytime I order from A&F I always end up with a messed up order, like items I didn't even order and all of my order is missing. Anyone else have similar issues?
Feb 26, 2008
355 posts
94 upvotes
Montreal
Should I expect to pay duty/customs ?

In their "Shipping and Handling" section it says:

Canada Duties and Taxes
Important: The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and carrier-related fees. These additional charges will be collected from the recipient by our shipping carrier at the time of delivery.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5556 upvotes
Toronto
srhk31 wrote: everytime I order from A&F I always end up with a messed up order, like items I didn't even order and all of my order is missing. Anyone else have similar issues?
I've ordered numerous times, only time was I didn't get a hoodie I ordered, they refunded me within the phone call, no questions asked. I got the hoodie as it arrived separately, called, and was told to keep it. Great customer service.
krusty50 wrote: Should I expect to pay duty/customs ?

In their "Shipping and Handling" section it says:

Canada Duties and Taxes
Important: The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and carrier-related fees. These additional charges will be collected from the recipient by our shipping carrier at the time of delivery.
Never had any duties or misc fees.
Banned
Jul 12, 2016
329 posts
182 upvotes
On my computer the both links (regarding men and women) doesn't work, the website says: "Sorry, You have reached this page in error". Only link of "more sales at" is valid. I have looked through very carefully, after discount the prices looks quite good, e.g for men t-shirts for $ 12.99 or sweater for $ 34 or hoodie jacket for $ 39. But nowhere is indicated that the clearance valid only till tomorrow. .... Oh, I found out that all prices are in US $. Ok, naturally, it's worse, but for a good brand is also not bad.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)