Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

[Expired]60% SELECT STYLES ONLINE ONLY, Upto 60 % + 15% OFF Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2018 12:32 am
May 1, 2017
37 posts
72 upvotes
OliviaAlgoz wrote: On my computer the both links (regarding men and women) doesn't work, the website says: "Sorry, You have reached this page in error". Only link of "more sales at" is valid. I have looked through very carefully, after discount the prices looks quite good, e.g for men t-shirts for $ 12.99 or sweater for $ 34 or hoodie jacket for $ 39. But nowhere is indicated that the clearance valid only till tomorrow. .... Oh, I found out that all prices are in US $. Ok, naturally, it's worse, but for a good brand is also not bad.
These links are working fine. Make sure you are not on the US website.
60% off sale is until today. Clearance doesn't have an end date.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
OliviaAlgoz wrote: On my computer the both links (regarding men and women) doesn't work, the website says: "Sorry, You have reached this page in error". Only link of "more sales at" is valid. I have looked through very carefully, after discount the prices looks quite good, e.g for men t-shirts for $ 12.99 or sweater for $ 34 or hoodie jacket for $ 39. But nowhere is indicated that the clearance valid only till tomorrow. .... Oh, I found out that all prices are in US $. Ok, naturally, it's worse, but for a good brand is also not bad.
US website most likely. Are you using a VPN?
Sep 22, 2005
180 posts
133 upvotes
I put my order in and afterwards noticed they charged me $25 shipping despite the fact I had an order >$75. I struck up a chat and they refunded the shipping and added an additional $25 discount. This made my order super cheap!

Great service and a great deal. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1328 posts
2363 upvotes
GTA
Beware the Camo jogging pants are super bad quality. After about three weeks the cuffs started to tear on both legs. Quality is not an issue that their customer service will address. I only use these for walking around and no extreme sports. So if you are expecting high quality these are not the pants for you.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
clearance area also has additional 40%
😃
Banned
Jul 12, 2016
329 posts
182 upvotes
simrans wrote: These links are working fine. Make sure you are not on the US website.
60% off sale is until today. Clearance doesn't have an end date.
Ok, now everything works perfectly. Most likely before something went wrong. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1030 posts
118 upvotes
Wowza, these are some deep discounts. Thank you OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1042 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto
Thought I would share my experience returning orders in store paid by Paypal. I twice returned orders paid by Paypal in store

Once they refunded me no problem and got the refund in Paypal within an hour

Second time they told me they could only provide me with merchandise credit but I can phone into customer service to get refunded to Paypal. Called in and provided them with the GC and pin# and got my refund in Paypal
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23018 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
I got tracking number but wteff is landmark global¿? is it coming from USA¿? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23018 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
tfong010 wrote: Beware the Camo jogging pants are super bad quality. After about three weeks the cuffs started to tear on both legs. Quality is not an issue that their customer service will address. I only use these for walking around and no extreme sports. So if you are expecting high quality these are not the pants for you.
Damn I got those for the gym
this deal is dead i think, OP link error URL now
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: I got tracking number but wteff is landmark global¿? is it coming from USA¿? tia
All orders come from the US IIRC. Both my orders just shipped last night!
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23018 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Variability wrote: All orders come from the US IIRC. Both my orders just shipped last night!
so what courier is it? fedex, ups or comes via canada post at our doors..thx..i don't wana pay duties/brokerageeeee
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
mikka2017 wrote: so what courier is it? fedex, ups or comes via canada post at our doors..thx..i don't wana pay duties/brokerageeeee
You won't pay. I ordered multiple times from them and each time the package came from the states. I remember vaguely there is a law/policy where if store you order from is in Canada but their us counterpart sends the goods, you do not get dinged with import duties.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23018 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
im impressed how fast AF shipping is...i ordereed 24th 8am, already its in burlington ontario , it was shipped out 25th from OHIO usa! prolly get it friday(tomorrow)
update: got my camo pants! 2 days only from order to door! very impressed with AF, top notch shipping and pants look very good! the joggers camo style looks too faded and dull, cargo pants look great
APR 26
10:01 AM
Customs cleared Burlington, ON
APR 26
9:55 AM
Received in destination country Burlington, ON
APR 26
9:54 AM
Crossing border and in transit to carrier hub Burlington, ON
APR 26
7:04 AM
Scanned at Landmark crossdock facility Burlington, ON
APR 26
6:30 AM
Processed Burlington, ON
APR 25
9:11 PM
Pre-Clearance information generated and ready for departure New albany, OH
APR 25
8:08 PM
Shipment Data Uploaded New albany, OH
Images
  • 70CC2873-385C-4A92-B8CD-881EE4DBA4DF.jpeg
Last edited by mikka2017 on Apr 26th, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
Extra 30% off April 27-29, online and in-store, use code 11430.

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans, combined with BOGO 50% off, came to $99 shipped

Offer valid beginning April 27, 2018 through April 29, 2018 in Abercrombie & Fitch stores and online at Abercrombie.com. Promo code 11430 must be presented to associate in stores or be entered online at time of checkout. Not valid outside Canada, at the Flagship location in New York City, or at all Abercrombie & Fitch outlet locations. Offer does not apply to the following Abercrombie & Fitch merchandise: Clearance in stores, Archive Collection, Overalls, Cashmere, Leather and suede merchandise, Fragrance, Cologne, Body Care, Candles, A&F Collection, All Multipacks, Watches, Gift Sets and 3rd party merchandise under the 'Our Favorite Brands' categories online (Baggu, Blundstone, Castaner, Chamula, Clarks, Converse, Dolce Vita, Eastland, Epperson Mountaineering, Field Notes, G.H. Bass, Ilse Jacobsen, Kletterwerks, New Balance, Ranger Station Candles, Scosha, Smathers & Branson, Soludos, Sperry, Stanley, Superga, Teva, The Hill-Side, Timberland, Tretorn). Offer does not apply to abercrombie kids merchandise. Applies pre-tax and does not apply to gift cards, e-gift cards, gift wrapping or shipping & handling. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other offers or promo codes on the same items, or in combination with Associate Discount.
Jun 3, 2013
37 posts
22 upvotes
Victoria
Kfox wrote: Extra 30% off April 27-29, online and in-store, use code 11430.

Ordered 2 pairs of jeans, combined with BOGO 50% off, came to $99 shipped

Offer valid beginning April 27, 2018 through April 29, 2018 in Abercrombie & Fitch stores and online at Abercrombie.com. Promo code 11430 must be presented to associate in stores or be entered online at time of checkout. Not valid outside Canada, at the Flagship location in New York City, or at all Abercrombie & Fitch outlet locations. Offer does not apply to the following Abercrombie & Fitch merchandise: Clearance in stores, Archive Collection, Overalls, Cashmere, Leather and suede merchandise, Fragrance, Cologne, Body Care, Candles, A&F Collection, All Multipacks, Watches, Gift Sets and 3rd party merchandise under the 'Our Favorite Brands' categories online (Baggu, Blundstone, Castaner, Chamula, Clarks, Converse, Dolce Vita, Eastland, Epperson Mountaineering, Field Notes, G.H. Bass, Ilse Jacobsen, Kletterwerks, New Balance, Ranger Station Candles, Scosha, Smathers & Branson, Soludos, Sperry, Stanley, Superga, Teva, The Hill-Side, Timberland, Tretorn). Offer does not apply to abercrombie kids merchandise. Applies pre-tax and does not apply to gift cards, e-gift cards, gift wrapping or shipping & handling. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other offers or promo codes on the same items, or in combination with Associate Discount.
Email codes stack with this, FYI.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
Hi all I know this is an expired deal but need help on accessing the .ca website outside the country.

I am currently in Europe right now and I've tried PIA VPN and other HTTP free Proxy Servers and I can't seem to get. "trick" the Abercrombie Canada website. Is there a way around this? Thx!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5763 posts
353 upvotes
Can you return clearance in store?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
xwar wrote: Can you return clearance in store?
Yes. I've done it several times.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)