Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

All jeans $36, online only, free shipping, 24 hours only

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2015 7:19 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville

[Abercrombie & Fitch] All jeans $36, online only, free shipping, 24 hours only

Abercrombie is doing it again - all jeans, all styles, $36 per pair, and free shipping on jeans as well. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter for an extra 15% off your first order as well.

http://www.abercrombie.ca/shop/ca
25 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
jjege wrote: Brrrrr
It's cold in here, there must be some Toros in the atmosphere!
Apr 7, 2007
852 posts
474 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP - picked up some jeans and a shirt.
Mar 6, 2006
466 posts
118 upvotes
Kelowna
I like my pair I picked up last time. Better quality than Old Navy, better than Bluenotes, not as good as GAP, but more stylish. I ordered the boot cut last time, a bit low in the waist for me, but it'll do.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1749 posts
1361 upvotes
DarkVelvet55 wrote: Yeah never again on their jeans for me.
bondjames wrote: +1 same here horrible cut disgusting quality

Haven't worn A&F jeans but they look pretty decent in the photos. Are they really that bad?

Was there a major uproar regarding their quality in a thread somewhere?
Always hungry ;)
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Shrug, I'm pretty happy with mine from last time too. They *do* fit a bit tight in the thighs, but I got used to it. Pockets are a bit small, too. I wouldn't pay regular price for them, but for under $35 shipped (including newsletter discount), they're just fine.
Banned
Feb 9, 2011
1393 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton
They fit great on me last time. Don't know why some are complaining so badly.
Apr 7, 2007
852 posts
474 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Can you easily return to store if you are unhappy?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
nintendo wrote: Haven't worn A&F jeans but they look pretty decent in the photos. Are they really that bad?

Was there a major uproar regarding their quality in a thread somewhere?
I mean I'm sure they're just fine for many, but they're just not my type of Jeans. At $30 a pair I wasn't satisfied. I ordered larger than normal just in case and they were super tight even after a wash. I also find the pockets small as well. I'd rather get Levis, which may still be on sale at the bay / sears and go on sale often enough for the same price.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6762 posts
2096 upvotes
They literally had this sale about 3 weeks ago or so lol.
cheapmother wrote: Can you easily return to store if you are unhappy?
Yes you can.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1304 posts
721 upvotes
wearysky wrote: Shrug, I'm pretty happy with mine from last time too. They *do* fit a bit tight in the thighs, but I got used to it. Pockets are a bit small, too. I wouldn't pay regular price for them, but for under $35 shipped (including newsletter discount), they're just fine.
Yeah, me too. They are fine for a 40$ jeans. Some people probably just like to overdo the drama to try to get their point across in forums.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Old man here. When did jeans with ripped knees make a comeback?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2013
2732 posts
277 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
How slim are their slim straights? Never tried them before, can decide if slim straight or classic straight is better. For most other places I usually go for slim and it's fine, but not sure how narrow these are in the thigh.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
Another data point for people...

I bought 3 jeans last time, it was the slim straight. I am very happy and satisfied with it fits perfectly. This was the first time I bought jeans from them so it was a risk. I normally wear CK Slim Straight and their fit is great.

I am fairly fit and athletic body but I'm short 5'6" and 145lbs.
. The thighs were just good enough that its still comfortable to move. However the stretchable jeans was actually a bit lose with the slim straight. The skinny jeans would be horrible for me and I don't want those skinny jeans! lol

Remember this is a $36 or $30(with 15% discount) jeans! So it’s a good deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
Ok ordering a jeans for a friend, female. Whats 4S vs 4L? Whats the length difference?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)