Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Abercrombie & Fitch

Limited Time: 50% Off Entire Store + $5 Shipping On All Orders

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2018 8:30 am
Oct 31, 2018
86 posts
40 upvotes

[Abercrombie & Fitch] Limited Time: 50% Off Entire Store + $5 Shipping On All Orders

Limited Time: 50% Off Entire Store + $5 Shipping On All Orders

Offer valid beginning December 11, 2018 for a limited time in Abercrombie & Fitch stores and online at Abercrombie.com. Not valid outside the US and Canada or at all Abercrombie & Fitch outlet locations. Offer does not apply to Select Fashion Styles, Clearance, Doorbuster items, Jeans, Overalls, Cashmere, Leather and suede merchandise, Fragrance, Cologne, Body Care, A&F Collection, All Multipacks, Watches, Gift Sets and 3rd party merchandise under the 'Our Favorite Brands' categories online. Other exclusions apply. Offer does not apply to abercrombie kids merchandise. Applies pre-tax and does not apply to gift cards, e-gift cards, gift wrapping or shipping & handling. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Cannot be used in combination with other offers or promo codes on the same items, or in combination with Associate Discount. Discount will be applied in stores at checkout to all eligible items and will be deducted upon return of any item to which the discount was applied. Online price reflects discount. Purchase quantities may be limited. Not redeemable for cash or credit. Other restrictions may apply. See below for a full list of stores where offer is unavailable.
8 replies
Nov 9, 2016
306 posts
104 upvotes
Something I learnt from shopping at Abercrombie specifically is to always check the clearance section. They change the deals around almost daily. I managed to get a checkered shirt for $20 the other day and a pair of jeans for $20.
Oct 31, 2018
86 posts
40 upvotes
therealbry wrote: Something I learnt from shopping at Abercrombie specifically is to always check the clearance section. They change the deals around almost daily. I managed to get a checkered shirt for $20 the other day and a pair of jeans for $20.
What I actually did is randomly browsing their website for something I want and I monitor it with Distill Web Monitor, especially the price and colorway I want. That's how I noticed the discount. Plus, one can always use e-mail sign-up code for an additional 15% off.
Nov 9, 2016
306 posts
104 upvotes
Never used Distill Web Monitor, I'm going to check it out! thanks
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
"entire store" except: Abercrombie & Fitch outlet locations. OSelect Fashion Styles, Clearance, Doorbuster items, Jeans, Overalls, Cashmere, Leather and suede merchandise, Fragrance, Cologne, Body Care, A&F Collection, All Multipacks, Watches, Gift Sets and 3rd party merchandise under the 'Our Favorite Brands' categories online.

Lol
Oct 31, 2018
86 posts
40 upvotes
tark514 wrote: "entire store" except: Abercrombie & Fitch outlet locations. OSelect Fashion Styles, Clearance, Doorbuster items, Jeans, Overalls, Cashmere, Leather and suede merchandise, Fragrance, Cologne, Body Care, A&F Collection, All Multipacks, Watches, Gift Sets and 3rd party merchandise under the 'Our Favorite Brands' categories online.

Lol

On the bright side the 15% off sign-up offer only works if the sale is not for everything.