Hot Deals

[Abercrombie & Fitch] Men and Women's Puffer lightweight jackets from $52

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 8:42 pm
Jul 14, 2009
318 posts
682 upvotes
GTA
I bought the A&F during the last sale. The down filling is legit, very breathable and warm. The stichting SUCKS, it gets caught on the zippers sometimes and a few of them got cut already.
However, for the price I got it at (~$54+tax), and especially $39 for Hollister @FrankCh's post, I would recommend it as a good 0-10C weather jacket.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8513 posts
797 upvotes
blindchase wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 2:40 pm
Thanks for the post. I've been keeping an eye on the puffer vests actually. They've fluctuated in price quite a bit depending on how AF does their sales. I believe they are currently at an all time low. $55 - 30% deal - 15% new sign up. Came to $33 + tax. The fill description is a bit confusing and ambiguous as noted in a previous AF thread, but I'd put more stock into the website description being messed up rather than AF trying to pull a fast one on us and putting like 10% down and 90% synthetic. I've been watching those vests almost daily, so that's why I can say these have been the cheapest they've been at least for the last few months.
$55? Which one? I thought $64?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 3, 2009
624 posts
174 upvotes
Calgary
TimBitz wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 5:20 pm
I bought the A&F during the last sale. The down filling is legit, very breathable and warm. The stichting SUCKS, it gets caught on the zippers sometimes and a few of them got cut already.
However, for the price I got it at (~$54+tax), and especially $39 for Hollister @FrankCh's post, I would recommend it as a good 0-10C weather jacket.
Hi,

From the website:
Body And Lining:100% NylonFilling:90% Duck Down, 10% Duck FeathersFilling 2:100% Polyester Fibers

Do you know what's Filling and What's Filling 2?
Nov 21, 2017
79 posts
20 upvotes
What's the point of a vest? I've been looking for one of these so I can put a goretex shell over it . Gonna order the hollister one cuz it has sleeves.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9959 posts
4279 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Is this brand popular anymore? A July’17 article in Bloomberg points out AF has seen a steady revenue decline the past 4 years.

I did buy a couple of generic things for my tween as the sale price minus 15% puts it at a good pricepoint and it’s so hard to find skinny jeans that fit her.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1281 posts
290 upvotes
GTA
AncasterRFD wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 8:43 pm
Is this brand popular anymore? A July’17 article in Bloomberg points out AF has seen a steady revenue decline the past 4 years.

I did buy a couple of generic things for my tween as the sale price minus 15% puts it at a good pricepoint and it’s so hard to find skinny jeans that fit her.
No idea if its still popular or not but their clothes fit me nice.

Its hard to find fitting clothes in Canada when one has a smaller body size. Most of the time when I go shopping even a small is too loose for me. I need like an Asia small not a North America small lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1401 posts
119 upvotes
(Old man voice) back in my day we used to call these bomber jackets
adamm
Dec 2, 2003
672 posts
50 upvotes
Scarborough
A&F is packable and comes with a fitting bag/pouch to pack it into.
Hollister no bag just the jacket from the description and pictures
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
10491 posts
1963 upvotes
VANCOUVER
1. I find these packable down jackets are tweeners...not really winter jackets. Good for the short period in between fall and winter, or winter and spring.

2. Since I got my packable from Sears earlier for ~ $12.00, nothing else is a hot deal! lol
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9959 posts
4279 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Rogido wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 9:22 pm
1. I find these packable down jackets are tweeners...not really winter jackets. Good for the short period in between fall and winter, or winter and spring.

2. Since I got my packable from Sears earlier for ~ $12.00, nothing else is a hot deal! lol
+1

I got that jacket in army green/orange zipper, fits snug, I really like it, no logos and could pass for something much more expensive. That was a great sale.
Dec 12, 2016
27 posts
20 upvotes
Moogadishoo
Cheaper now than Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
10491 posts
1963 upvotes
VANCOUVER
AncasterRFD wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 9:46 pm
+1

I got that jacket in army green/orange zipper, fits snug, I really like it, no logos and could pass for something much more expensive. That was a great sale.
I got the same color combo...green with orange zippers! Yeah, It's a little snug around the waist.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

raptorsfan17