• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 11:16 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2036 posts
127 upvotes
ryantoy wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:43 pm
I was thinking about the $64 men's puffer on A&F (as posted), but thought I'd quickly check Hollister before deciding/buying...glad I did.

FYI Hollister also has a selected 50% off sale right now, including puffer jackets (regular $104) going for 50% off = $52.

But unlike A&F, there is an additional 25% off code (use code "32455") that WORKS on top of the 50% off on the puffer jackets (and everything on site) - which brings down the jacket to even cheaper at $39!
Also, FREE shipping is included for $25+ orders.

Ordered this one below for $40.95 tax-in (AB):

Direct link (for the above jacket):
https://www.hollisterco.ca/shop/ca/p/li ... Id=6857672

Personally I like the camo (black) pattern more than the A&F (solid) colours.

There's quite a few sizes and similar jackets (vest puffer, non-hood puffer jacket, etc.) available for both MEN and WOMEN available.

Women's puffers:
https://www.hollisterco.ca/webapp/wcs/s ... 2552_Girls

Men's puffers:
https://www.hollisterco.ca/webapp/wcs/s ... 12551_Guys

Don't forget to use the extra 25% code on top!

Thought I'd share. :)
I got the puffer for $36 and a fleece zipped hoodie for $24. Thanks man.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
1850 posts
233 upvotes
How does Hollister fit compared to Abercrombie? I need an XL puffer from ANF, I'm 5'10 , 210lbs. But for $36 I'd pickup a backup hollister one too since they have diff styles.
Aug 12, 2013
108 posts
42 upvotes
Thornhill
dreaderus wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 8:55 am
Men and Women's Puffer lightweight jackets

Assorted styles and colors
Thanks OP!

You can stack promo code 11175 and the email signup 15% off code.

Brings the total to $46.41 before tax!
Sep 2, 2017
141 posts
75 upvotes
Canada
Code 11175 is not working at this time I think they took down the 30% off

But jackets are $60 so that’s good in combo with the 15% email code
Sep 2, 2017
141 posts
75 upvotes
Canada
mtlboy wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 8:51 am
How does Hollister fit compared to Abercrombie? I need an XL puffer from ANF, I'm 5'10 , 210lbs. But for $36 I'd pickup a backup hollister one too since they have diff styles.
I wanna say they should fit the same if not very similar
Aug 8, 2013
63 posts
70 upvotes
Delta
it’s even cheaper now.
$52 - 15% sign up code
comes up to around $44.xx before taxes

I wonder if they will price match?
Jul 31, 2017
354 posts
54 upvotes
LOLUMIRINBRO wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 10:59 am
it’s even cheaper now.
$52 - 15% sign up code
comes up to around $44.xx before taxes

I wonder if they will price match?
Give it a shot, it's only a phone call away!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
2577 posts
286 upvotes
Mississauga
I don't get the email code when i signed up. wonder what the trick is
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
2577 posts
286 upvotes
Mississauga
picked up a nice looking burgendy large one hope sizing is good i am 5,10.5 and about 190 atm (and shrinking)
May 21, 2005
86 posts
7 upvotes
Burnaby
Does anyone know if buying from Abercrombie or Hollister will incur customs/duties if it's over $20? My understanding is that they will be shipping from their US distribution center and the website states that...

"Canadian customers (and not Abercrombie & Fitch) will be the importers of record and will be responsible for the payment of all customs duties, including any duties, taxes and levies imposed on imported goods under the Customs Act, the Customs Tariff, the Excise Act, the Excise Tax Act, the Special Import Measures Act, the Export and Import Permits Act, or any other law relating to customs, as well as any penalties, interest or fines imposed under any of the aforementioned statues (the “Customs Duties”)."

Don't want to be hit with a customs charge for just buying a jacket.
Sep 7, 2011
111 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
syxto wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:03 pm
Does anyone know if buying from Abercrombie or Hollister will incur customs/duties if it's over $20? My understanding is that they will be shipping from their US distribution center and the website states that...

"Canadian customers (and not Abercrombie & Fitch) will be the importers of record and will be responsible for the payment of all customs duties, including any duties, taxes and levies imposed on imported goods under the Customs Act, the Customs Tariff, the Excise Act, the Excise Tax Act, the Special Import Measures Act, the Export and Import Permits Act, or any other law relating to customs, as well as any penalties, interest or fines imposed under any of the aforementioned statues (the “Customs Duties”)."

no it wont
Nov 19, 2017
58 posts
30 upvotes
syxto wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:03 pm

No, I've ordered probably over $1000 worth of clothing from hollister/a&f in the past year. No fees.
May 21, 2005
86 posts
7 upvotes
Burnaby
PotatoHo wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:33 pm
No, I've ordered probably over $1000 worth of clothing from hollister/a&f in the past year. No fees.
cool. thx
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
7666 posts
293 upvotes
Brampton
Now free shipping is minimum $50 or more.

Any other coupons available?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1000 posts
413 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Does the 15% off email sign up stackable?
It should be as usual