Tags:
None
Jun 19, 2010
358 posts
669 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Acer Online Store Return Policy

Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone on here has bought anything from Acer Online Store ?

http://store.acer.com/store/acerna/en_CA/home

What is their return/refund policy ? It says "30 day money back guarantee" but doesn't say anything about restocking fee, return shipping and etc.

If any one knows, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
JJackJi wrote: http://store.acer.com/store/acerna/en_CA/home

What is their return/refund policy ? It says "30 day money back guarantee" but doesn't say anything about restocking fee, return shipping and etc.

If any one knows, please let me know!
What answer did you get when you asked someone from the Acer online store?
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
Jun 19, 2010
358 posts
669 upvotes
Richmond Hill
iamnotamerican.com wrote: What answer did you get when you asked someone from the Acer online store?
Ahh, I tried to contact their customer service, but they are closed right now. So I just wanted to ask on here, and thought maybe someone has had past experience with refunding/returning. And see if their experience was good or not.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
JJackJi wrote: Ahh, I tried to contact their customer service, but they are closed right now. So I just wanted to ask on here, and thought maybe someone has had past experience with refunding/returning. And see if their experience was good or not.
What is your refund policy?

The Acer North America store by Digital River offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
More questions? Back to Main Help Page

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)