• Mar 22nd, 2018 12:09 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 2, 2018
3 posts
2 upvotes
Trader Score: 0

Acronova CD Duplicator - USB, and less than 6 months new - $400

This is an amazing CD Duplicator that I bought to digitize my CD library. I am the second owner of this, and it was initially purchased NEW on December 14, 2017. I have the original receipts for it, and it is all set for you to use.

This device is awesome - it ripped a 400+ CD collection to lossless and AAC formats simply, easily, and in a manner of days. Perfect for your NAS, Media Server, Sonos, etc.I ran this and it cranked through them while I was at work and/or asleep with minimal interruptions. This thing is fantastic. So great, in fact - that I don't need it any more. It is effectively still brand new, other than digitizing my collection. I saved absolutely everything and it is included in the original box. Every manual, every wire, every piece of paper, all original packing materials. Everything - packed back up exactly as I received it brand new. 

You could pay full price on Amazon or online for over $600USD, or you can it locally, in Canada, and get a significant saving. You will not be disappointed in this device - it's stellar. YOu can read the reviews of it anywhere on the web - it's a reliable awesome device.

Asking $400 for it. Pickup locally in Toronto (GTA) if you would like. Will ship to Canada for additional at-cost shipping fees in Canada (will ship however you would like). For the product to be shipped, payment in full via interac e-Transfer required
Images
  • 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg