Active shooter on the Vegas strip

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2017 10:47 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9555 posts
1240 upvotes
Toronto
And the security guard has been silence or silenced. Talk about him leaving the country now. No wonder conspiracy theories run amok.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
at1212b wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 12:56 pm
And the security guard has been silence or silenced. Talk about him leaving the country now. No wonder conspiracy theories run amok.
??

Any links?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2011
3215 posts
570 upvotes
London
john widow wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 10:37 am
Okay so if Bruce is homeless and squatting in a business......Why did Stephen help Eric retire and get a nice home and all....but nothing for Bruce? What is the relationship between the 3 of them? Maybe Bruce didn't want any help so they left him as is?
Maybe they knew Bruce was a pedo or something and didn't have anything to do with him.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
at1212b wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 2:51 pm
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/vega ... s-50538379

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/sho ... -shooting/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 ... s-massacre

Maybe it's PTSD but still, you would think he would want to talk about it as much as possible while he remembers
Weird I never noticed anything about him leaving the country before. Just that he was who-knows-where.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9555 posts
1240 upvotes
Toronto
AndySixx wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 2:57 pm
Weird I never noticed anything about him leaving the country before. Just that he was who-knows-where.
That's why it's a bit weird. Get shot, and then can just drive around like that so soon? But then again, security guards can be different. In general, the one guy who was there, has been very quiet about it. Adds to the Gun Control conspiracy that's floating out there.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
5623 posts
753 upvotes
Mississauga
Kingmoo wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 2:03 pm
yah I know of a couple spots. Do you mind the smell of gunpowder?
Really?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
36661 posts
2532 upvotes
Toronto
Perhaps theres a scientific explaination. The father was a criminal who violently robbed banks.

Some studies say that certain people are missing. Part of their brain that controls deviancy and inappropiate inhibitions. It can be genetic.
Maybe the son was like that in his brain. It was all pent up living a mostly productive and law abiding life. Then he blew up.

Kinda like some suburban gangsters. Who join for the power and quick money. It takes a certain type of person who crosses the line & goes all the way.

But how the heck do you predict that...
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
UrbanPoet wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 12:20 am
Perhaps theres a scientific explaination. The father was a criminal who violently robbed banks.

Some studies say that certain people are missing. Part of their brain that controls deviancy and inappropiate inhibitions. It can be genetic.
Maybe the son was like that in his brain. It was all pent up living a mostly productive and law abiding life. Then he blew up.

Kinda like some suburban gangsters. Who join for the power and quick money. It takes a certain type of person who crosses the line & goes all the way.

I really hope information comes out soon regarding this guy, his environment, and so on. I think it's a good situation to learn from provided it's possible to wade through the partisan muck.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2008
4787 posts
349 upvotes
AndySixx wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 12:40 am
I really hope information comes out soon regarding this guy, his environment, and so on. I think it's a good situation to learn from provided it's possible to wade through the partisan muck.
Right now, the common conspiracy theory is that this guy is simply trying to raise awareness about guns. :)

However, in the end, this kind of things can't be predicated. And even if it can be sort of predicated, is it worth it to sacrifice personal liberty (either through gun control as the left advocates or through more surveillance as the right advocates) based on a probability? To me, no. A few lunatics wouldn't shake the foundation of our society, an increasing authoritarian state would.
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14528 posts
1084 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote:
Oct 28th, 2017 12:20 am

That is a load of horse manure. No one is born predisposed to killing. Every choice made in life is wholly our own choosing. They day Hitler was born evil but I contend his demented actions were the social nurturing that lead to it. Same for Charles manson and all those murderous characters.. Past, present and future.

Just raed about the sandy hook kid. He was inspired by the columbine shooters. were still very much instinctual animals at the core.

That movie Nelle with Jody foster is good example. No human influence and she is as raw as our ancestors. I strongly believe this about racism and sexual orientation as well.

/flamesuit on.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
16442 posts
1763 upvotes
Montreal
Give me a child and I'll shape him into anything.

Burrhus Frederic Skinner
Nov 5, 2017
79 posts
19 upvotes
Las Vegas Radar footage of what happend October 1st.

Shows M848MH doing some weird stuff. Thoughts?

What's going on in this video Explained..

3 Maverick Helicopters Privately(Mustang Leasing) owned take off at

First one at 9:41 N854MH
Second at 9:42 N8458MH
Third at 9:44 N858MH

All 3 Go up the stip and come back down right beside Mandalay Bay and disappear.

Nothing shows up until N208SH Sundance helicopter shows up and goes right over mandalay bay at 9:55

Following that is N213SH going up the strip

N208SH lands at 10:05PM
N213SH right over the festival around 10:05PM

Both go land at the airport 10:07PM - 10:08PM

Multiple Mavericks Going out now..

N858MH takes off around 10:13PM
N853MH
N868MH
N821MH
N854MH

And one appears randomly N848MH

Now SW84119 A passenger airline flew right at Mandalay Bay and stopped right over it.

You can now see all mavericks land by 10:31PM
Last edited by JmonksF992799 on Nov 10th, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
JmonksF992799 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 6:47 am
Las Vegas Radar footage of what happend October 1st.

Shows M848MH doing some weird stuff. Thoughts?
Hoo boy.

Every time.