Students

Address on OSAP application

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2018 11:55 pm
Apr 24, 2018
1 posts

Address on OSAP application

I was just wondering can you have 2 addresses on osap application? I changed my address from Hamilton to Etobicoke because I go to Humber College. I got a car so I had to change my address back to my parents in Hamilton due to insurance costs it’s cheaper in Hamilton. But I still live in Etobicoke for school is there a way I can add 2 addresses or no need to change it on my osap application.
4 replies
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
If I remember correctly your address (ie distance from school) impacts your loan/grant amount? Can someone verify?

Also, OSAP will send documents to which ever address you put on as your mailing address... it should still have home address and mailing address for this express purpose? So they don't mail things to somewhere you stopped renting.
Fido Customer - $24/30 GB for 10 mths then $29/30GB
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2012
5397 posts
474 upvotes
Toronto
also, best not to advertise your insurance fraud online!
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
silky28 wrote: also, best not to advertise your insurance fraud online!

LOL yes this. OP you might want to delete... if you ever get into an accident your insurance can and will claim that you breached contract and refuse to reimburse you. The onus is on you legally to update them with the correct address information. You would have no argument in court (it wouldn't even go to court tbh as this is a clear black and white issue).
Fido Customer - $24/30 GB for 10 mths then $29/30GB

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)