Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

AdFreeTime $1.99 DNS Region Unlock - NFL Gamepass/Netflix US,UK Access

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2014 4:36 pm
Apr 3, 2011
17 posts
44 upvotes

AdFreeTime $1.99 DNS Region Unlock - NFL Gamepass/Netflix US,UK Access

Deal Link:
Price:
A great alternative to unblock-us. Offers a free 1 week trial. Just in time to stream all those NFL games this upcoming season and catch up on the ones you've missed.

Check it out here.
228 replies
Mar 25, 2007
291 posts
59 upvotes
Brantford
Pretty sure NON-RFD affiliate links are not permitted...
Dec 8, 2001
890 posts
216 upvotes
Ancaster
I'm interested in this... any RFD user experiences with this service?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2019 posts
3072 upvotes
Mississauga
I was having trouble signing into the US Netflix and Pandora with this service earlier this week. Signed up with uno instead.

Was with unblock-us for the last year but no NFL meant I had to switch.
Nov 26, 2006
534 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Mediahint works perfectly with fine with US Netflix + most geolocation blocked services and it's FREE.
Oct 27, 2010
60 posts
11 upvotes
Looks like it should work with Google Chromecast. Would love to beam NFL games to my TV that way....Thanks OP. Going to do the 7-day trial on Labour Day to get Week 1 games and test it out.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3567 posts
3194 upvotes
NFL for free. $1.99/month. This sounds too good to be true, I was just going to sign up for 6 months of cogeco super sports pack @ $32/month just to get NFL.

Is this legit?

EDIT: Looks like NFL game pass works from any service provider as long as your region is set to Netherlands. No guarantee that this will continue, apparently this is the case because Holland has no network willing to carry the NFL at this time.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hmmm this seems great, would love some more feedback from RFDers
Apr 21, 2009
456 posts
160 upvotes
Tri Cities
Do they have the option to use dnsmask instead of having all dns lookup go through them ?
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Thanks OP,

Will be switching later this week.
Oct 31, 2012
186 posts
43 upvotes
NEWMARKET
delavoie wrote: I've been using http://tunlr.net/ for a while and never had any problems.. and it's free!
I second this, although tunlr has problems once in a while, it's awesome!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
Do all the free ones require a separate app or browser extention to work? Or is there one you can setup on a router so that it would work on the entire network? Work with Tablets, ipod on wifi etc
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1528 posts
261 upvotes
East Coast!
Tha DraGun wrote: Do all the free ones require a separate app or browser extention to work? Or is there one you can setup on a router so that it would work on the entire network? Work with Tablets, ipod on wifi etc
I think you can set it up on your router,,
you just change the DNS that you use, i have it changed on my ATV 2 and PS3.. for Netflix USA
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3567 posts
3194 upvotes
It works. I activated my 7 day trial and NFL gamepass works perfectly.

You activate your IP, follow the configuration and clear your browser cache. Full instructions on their site.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2693 upvotes
Vancouver
All these similar services are not equal though. For example, while tunlr is free, you have to be lucky or persistent enough to get whitelisted in order to access all the services. And then it's U.S. only, not any other country. And it doesn't work with all the device that unblockus does. You get what you pay for.
Nov 7, 2006
470 posts
13 upvotes
I'm on the free trial. Netflix US and NFL games work seamlessly. This is quite good if it lasts!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)