Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

50% off Outlet - Do Not Ask for Additional Codes or Offer Codes!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 10:59 pm
Apr 7, 2009
575 posts
358 upvotes
toronto
Same question: how are these being found? I can't even find them when I search the product number...?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3141 posts
1321 upvotes
Toronto
GNKRFD wrote: how are you guys finding these, I'm tryna go through the site and cant find em
ngleu wrote: Same question: how are these being found? I can't even find them when I search the product number...?
Search for the product name, eg. Pureboost, then move your mouse cursor towards the photo of the shoe to reveal other colours, and there you will see other colours that are not searchable, and some of these will be on sale.
May 28, 2018
83 posts
59 upvotes
Adidas.ca has the worst user interface when it comes to placing an order. It glitches where you can’t place an order because the check mark boxes for age consent doesn’t show on the page.

Any work arounds?
Oct 16, 2010
608 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
tangodown wrote: Adidas.ca has the worst user interface when it comes to placing an order. It glitches where you can’t place an order because the check mark boxes for age consent doesn’t show on the page.

Any work arounds?
Use the app
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
tangodown wrote: Adidas.ca has the worst user interface when it comes to placing an order. It glitches where you can’t place an order because the check mark boxes for age consent doesn’t show on the page.

Any work arounds?
Try a different browser, only problem i had was trying to checkout with Paypal, otherwise it's been smooth sailing for me.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
darksoul wrote: can you just go to any adidas outlet to do it?
No, you return back to adidas. They will issue you a shipping label.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote: Damn. Need to wear thinner socks
Rolf or no socks Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1043 upvotes
Anyone able to apply their additional 15% off promo code from Perkopolis? It specifically says it works on Outlet but when I try to add it's saying invalid.. I'm on the phone now trying to find out why it doesn't work.

Edit: Well just got off the phone, because it's a 50% sale.. you can't apply the code..

I'm just like, so my "exclusive" perkopolis code is only valid when you don't have a sale.. so I only get 15% off.. but when you have a sale, it's better then my exclusive code and I can't combine....

Screw you adidas, you are not getting a god damn dime.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
flash67 wrote: Screw you adidas, you are not getting a god damn dime.
Cool...more stuff for me ;)
Now just breathe...
Last edited by krazykanuck on Aug 9th, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 8, 2013
642 posts
476 upvotes
flash67 wrote: Anyone able to apply their additional 15% off promo code from Perkopolis? It specifically says it works on Outlet but when I try to add it's saying invalid.. I'm on the phone now trying to find out why it doesn't work.

Edit: Well just got off the phone, because it's a 50% sale.. you can't apply the code..

I'm just like, so my "exclusive" perkopolis code is only valid when you don't have a sale.. so I only get 15% off.. but when you have a sale, it's better then my exclusive code and I can't combine....

I was able to apply the 15% off perk code, that's strange but I did it the day the sale started maybe they tweaked it to not inlcude those codes after
Apr 10, 2008
531 posts
699 upvotes
Toronto
flash67 wrote: Anyone able to apply their additional 15% off promo code from Perkopolis? It specifically says it works on Outlet but when I try to add it's saying invalid.. I'm on the phone now trying to find out why it doesn't work.

you need to relax.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
GNKRFD wrote: I was able to apply the 15% off perk code, that's strange but I did it the day the sale started maybe they tweaked it to not inlcude those codes after
Yes, I think it was yesterday that codes stopped working.
Sep 1, 2014
144 posts
48 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Didn't want to open this thread as I already spent a lot in the last adidas sale. Ended up opening the thread.
Didn't want to click on the link to avoid temptation...clicked just to check out whats new.
Ended up spending $400. Thanks OP Neutral Face
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2484 posts
3179 upvotes
Ottawa
Discount codes have been blocked. So no more 15% savings.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)