Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas.ca 50% off outlet

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2016 8:14 am
Oct 5, 2012
115 posts
43 upvotes
OTTAWA
I'm seeing some shoe sizes with a minus afterwords (i.e. 10, 10-, etc); does anyone know what this sizing means?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
6041 posts
2750 upvotes
Vancouver
montyburns wrote: Student discount code is able to stack
What is the student discount code?
Jul 25, 2013
212 posts
25 upvotes
Kingston
zcrosby89 wrote: I'm seeing some shoe sizes with a minus afterwords (i.e. 10, 10-, etc); does anyone know what this sizing means?
Half sizes, so 10- is 10 and a half.
Jul 25, 2013
212 posts
25 upvotes
Kingston
chev4x4 wrote: How is the sizing? True to size? All my soccer jerseys were made by Nike. XL in Nike == XL in Adidas?
Based on my experience yes order the same size but I normally find Nike's jerseys fit a little slimmer but not by much.
Aug 27, 2015
38 posts
7 upvotes
Devon, AB
TCWeasel wrote: What type of shoe would you think best for playing floor hockey. The shoes I have now appear to be slip-enhanced.

Would an indoor soccer shoe work well?
tennis shoes are good all around sport shoes, tend to be a little pricier than soccer shoes
Oct 5, 2012
115 posts
43 upvotes
OTTAWA
pedroalejandro wrote: tennis shoes are good all around sport shoes, tend to be a little pricier than soccer shoes
On concrete, I use indoor soccer shoes. Way more grip than traditional runners, and very good prices on a few in this sale,
Mar 11, 2007
101 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
Site is down :(
If you don't succeed at first try...try again-
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
montyburns wrote: Student discount code is able to stack
Student discount didn't apply for me.
If you applied the code the extra 50% changes to 15% (student 15% off) and you can get only one among this two discount.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
umega890 wrote: anyone know the return policy? can i return to store? can OUTLET items be returned as well?
Thanks in advance!

EDITED: outlet can't be returned. found it on the site. however, can i return other items to store?
ive returned items from the outlet no problems. maybe just not black friday sale items then?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
So I decided to place my order for the shoes. Still a good deal.

However...

I entered my information, including my Delivery Address. Then I selected to pay by Paypal. Adidas managed to use my default address from Paypal, ignoring the address I had entered on the adidas website (it also assigned this address as the billing address, which I'm not entirely sure how that went through) However, recent changes have left me no longer available to receive packages at the Paypal address. I've fixed my paypal account, but despite entering the Delivery address information on the adidas website, it's now being shipped elsewhere. I admit, I didn't pay attention to the shipping address after going through via. I naively assumed it would use the address I had already specified. I've not actually encountered this before where it over rode the address you specified with the one in your paypal account. I realize that having the old address on paypal wasn't helpful but to be perfectly honest when I was cleaning up my various e-commerce addresses it never occurred to me check paypal as it had never really come up before. I mean, aren't the addresses in Paypal there are just approved addresses?

Adidas.ca support hours are Monday to Friday, 9-4:30. (US it's 8am to 11pm, 7 days a week). If you go to the "Contact Us" page, you can't actually contact anyone. Go to their Facebook page, can't post anything there.

Now, there is a contact us in the payment details, but that is an adidas.com address, so I don't know if they're going to be entirely helpful. I E-Mailed them regardless.

According to their website, once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled nor modified (including shipping address) because the order is sent within 30 minutes to be fulfilled. Amazon seems to be able to handle this sort of thing.

So my experience with their customer support has not been, what I would, call stellar.

I did speak with a rep earlier in the day and was told that all outlet sales are final.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2006
1402 posts
312 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Wish I had seen this deal earlier today. The men's sweatpants for $15 ($7.50 after discount) were an awesome deal, but OOS now. Still some great shoes for the family to be had though.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
Final Sale kills the deal for me... i spent whole afternoon doing shoe shopping and couldn't even find any Adidas shoes in a store that were in this sale to try them on. i'd love a pair of shoes, but need to try them on first or else i'm stuck with them. it's pretty hard to sell shoes also, i've tried selling on kijiji but had to sell at bigger losses even well below these sale prices because they don't sell well.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2006
1168 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I ordered shoes for myself and for one of my kids, some training pants, and a gym bag. Good deal.

I didn't realize outlet sales were final.. let's hope everything fits!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6493 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
Adidas brawl, downtown Vancouver:

¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
dealseaker101 wrote: Adidas brawl, downtown Vancouver:

This spawned from black Friday? God damn, sheep like stupidity. Extremely unfortunate

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)