Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Adidas superstar foundation shoe (black/white stripes) - $70

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2017 7:17 pm
Oct 16, 2016
32 posts
36 upvotes

[adidas] Adidas superstar foundation shoe (black/white stripes) - $70

These shoes are classics. Pretty good deal if you ask me as these shoes hardly go on sale, especially this colour.

This is my first post btw... If that means anything lol

Make sure you add the item in the cart to see the discount! It should show $70.
Last edited by igot2phones on Apr 4th, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
39 replies
Aug 26, 2014
224 posts
249 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Cheapowill wrote: I am seeing $100
add them to your cart and they show up as $70....I guess its a warm deal
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
Ok got it, it shows at checkout. Thanks op! Got the black ones
Nov 15, 2015
381 posts
621 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I believe it's part of their 30% off sale? Majority of the Adidas Superstar items are discounted
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1247 posts
770 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
I remember when no one would buy them for $30 when they were not "in fashion" 4 years ago
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1588 posts
1599 upvotes
Montreal
nayan97 wrote: I remember when no one would buy them for $30 when they were not "in fashion" 4 years ago
And that's when I used to wear them... Good cheap times...
Dec 7, 2016
31 posts
12 upvotes
These are everywhere I look this year. I got myself some cortez from Nike for 59 but got the kids these in Black as It will be a good spring/summer shoe..easy on and off plus they won't get dirty and mashed up with many park visits and general kiddy skulduggery lol

Thanks for the deal!
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
3117 posts
1665 upvotes
aerok wrote: And that's when I used to wear them... Good cheap times...
Superstars have always been popular except with different crowds. Back in the "gino/gina" era, these shoes were gold and sold for $100+ back then. Before that, the Raver crowd was really into them.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1588 posts
1599 upvotes
Montreal
hi-tech wrote: Superstars have always been popular except with different crowds. Back in the "gino/gina" era, these shoes were gold and sold for $100+ back then. Before that, the Raver crowd was really into them.
well for me, it was even before the raver crowd, I believe that was back in 2002
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1832 posts
1223 upvotes
I guess these are like classic
it always come and goes
Banned
Apr 4, 2017
3 posts
It's a really good deal considering these aren't as common as they used to be. $70 for these old school gems is a steal. Got the discount at checkout thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5897 posts
2950 upvotes
Toronto
hi-tech wrote: Superstars have always been popular except with different crowds. Back in the "gino/gina" era, these shoes were gold and sold for $100+ back then. Before that, the Raver crowd was really into them.
Let's not forget, they were popularized in the earlier days of Hip Hop. If it weren't for Run DMC, Superstars wouldn't have been the phenomenon that they are.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
2234 posts
130 upvotes
Hmm there is now a label saying this shoe is exlcluded from any promotions or sales. I still see $100 during checkout.
Software Engineer
Oct 3, 2006
533 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
jdmkidd wrote: Hmm there is now a label saying this shoe is exlcluded from any promotions or sales. I still see $100 during checkout.
me too...:(
Dec 20, 2011
368 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
nayan97 wrote: I remember when no one would buy them for $30 when they were not "in fashion" 4 years ago
I must have missed it but I've never seen the adidas superstars that low at $30 the last 4-5 years, I would have picked up a couple of pairs sigh
Oct 16, 2016
32 posts
36 upvotes
jdmkidd wrote: Hmm there is now a label saying this shoe is exlcluded from any promotions or sales. I still see $100 during checkout.
shynepo3 wrote:
me too...:(
Ignore the label. Make sure you add it in the cart or you won't see the discount. I just checked and it still shows me $70.