Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

friends and family event 40% off, NAY adipowers

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2014 11:57 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1280 posts
492 upvotes

[adidas] friends and family event 40% off, NAY adipowers

Got an email for this event.
Use code ADIFRIEND40 at checkout. I ordered a pair of adipowers and the 40% off worked. Pretty good deal for those who can't wait for black Friday.
Didn't bother trying anything else :lol:

Edit: someone could try the code on sale items. I was too lazy to try myself....

Edit: confirmed to work on sale items for the time being

Edit9000: I believe there is free express shipping with the code
Happy shopping!
Edit9001: code no longer working on already on sale items no more adipowers either :(
127 replies
May 3, 2007
897 posts
484 upvotes
Yay indeed - drops the price from $180 to $108!
My son will love his Christmas present!
As a follow up, to anyone that actually owns the adiPower weightlifting shoe, how does the sizing run?
I notice that the sizing choices are 7, 8, 8-, 9, 9-, etc.
Does the "minus" indicate half sizes?
EDIT - Yes, the "minus" does indicate half size. Found it under sizing here.
Nov 22, 2012
755 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
Hot deal. I went straight to my wishlist items on sale and placed the order at the very beginning. LOL :P
Learn a lesson - use the wishlist for potential price error. LOL :razz:
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
wow. worked!! ty op.. this is the sale I was waiting on since last year!~! lol
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Oct 20, 2010
132 posts
33 upvotes
I've looked at the sizes available for shoes and I'm not seeing any 0.5 sizes. It goes from 9 to 9- to 10. Does the (-) minus sign means 0.5?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1280 posts
492 upvotes
eaneuman wrote: I've looked at the sizes available for shoes and I'm not seeing any 0.5 sizes. It goes from 9 to 9- to 10. Does the (-) minus sign means 0.5?
Yep I called in after I placed order and was told the - is for half sizes
Dec 5, 2011
110 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Super hot deal on the weightlifting shoes. Bought the 8.5s and then decided to do another order for 8 as I wasn't sure on the sizing.

Some say true to size and others say size down a half. Given how rare they go on sale and with free returns, I got both sizes :) .
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3228 posts
964 upvotes
Mississauga
damn I finally bit on a pair of lifting shoes. These better be better than my chucks otherwise I just threw $80 out the window
Sep 22, 2013
67 posts
10 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
got myself a pair of adipower weightlifting shoes for $108 (down from $180) and 2 adipure 360.2 training shoes for $39.60 each (in the outlet on sale for $66 each) with free express shipping. Entire order came out to $211.52.

Really looking forward to using the adipower's for leg day. thank you OP!!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
they aren't answering their lines now. just a recording about returns. ha. nice. created one order. changed mind on one item. created a new order with 1 diff item and trying to cancel the first one. poop. lol
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1280 posts
492 upvotes
crashxxx wrote: they aren't answering their lines now. just a recording about returns. ha. nice. created one order. changed mind on one item. created a new order with 1 diff item and trying to cancel the first one. poop. lol
Adidas is pretty good about their returns policy AFAIK so if you can't get a hold of them just call back when you receive your order and process a return :)
Dec 9, 2008
23 posts
11 upvotes
Have they fixed so that it doesn't apply to sale now? It was working before but as I was picking items, my checkout changed back to regular sale prices......
Apr 29, 2013
66 posts
75 upvotes
Code doesn't work on sale stuff any more. Had some sale stuff in my cart and the code was taking additional 40% off, then I added more stuff and the code stopped working. I guess they fixed something.