Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Adidas Group Corporate Store Sale Pass - 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2013 8:38 pm
Dec 26, 2009
129 posts
102 upvotes
East Markham

Adidas Group Corporate Store Sale Pass - 50% off

Sale period: Dec 13th - 22nd

Brand names: Adidas, Reebok, ROCKPORT, TaylorMade

Pass: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4-fhD ... sp=sharing

Must present pass at door to get into sale

PS. There is a limit on how much you can buy so heads up, and don't try to hoard...
12 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
So many people are going to misuse use this OP. At least take down the pass. Why? Because non Chrysler employees will most likely hoard and thus leaving Chrysler employees with nothing.

Particularly RFD lurkers. Too bad they don't check for employee ID.
Blanka
Banned
Sep 5, 2013
219 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't bother, no one is going to drive to Woodbridge just to buy shoes.
djemzine wrote: So many people are going to misuse use this OP. At least take down the pass. Why? Because non Chrysler employees will most likely hoard and thus leaving Chrysler employees with nothing.

Particularly RFD lurkers. Too bad they don't check for employee ID.
Apr 27, 2007
353 posts
346 upvotes
They have some decent deals there. If you are buying some new releases then its a pretty good deal and worth the drive. The selection is quite nice. I knew a couple people picking up some deals on the rose 3's
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
TorraTorra wrote: I wouldn't bother, no one is going to drive to Woodbridge just to buy shoes.
You don't know the RFD crowd dude especially RFD lurkers. Once a freebie or hot deal is posted, non RFD users aka lurkers are the first to see because its posted on Facebook and on Twitter. So they make use of it and hoard hoard!
Blanka
Jun 7, 2008
4 posts
Toronto
Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to how I can get into this sale. Do I need some kind of pass to enter ?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
Slave0 wrote: Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to how I can get into this sale. Do I need some kind of pass to enter ?
2 posts?
Sep 20, 2007
555 posts
186 upvotes
I think if you have a GoodLife membership you get 50% off at that particular store all the time.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
Leuthil wrote: I think if you have a GoodLife membership you get 50% off at that particular store all the time.

damn this deal is hot then..
====================================
Sep 20, 2007
555 posts
186 upvotes
ludhi wrote: damn this deal is hot then..
To be fair it is still pretty good if you don't know anyone with a GoodLife membership ;) . The store has average prices even without 50% off.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1119 posts
451 upvotes
bkushner wrote: 2 posts?
He's got 5 years brother.
That's a more important scoreboard then number of posts is.
Jan 31, 2008
693 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
Adidas has these sales with their partners regularly...They had it twice this year for IBM employees. It's 50% off entire store (they just take 50% off w/e you bought). I don't think there were any exceptions...crossfit, adidas miCoach, etc.. Stock on things can get quite limited for seasonal things. For example, during their spring/summer sale, all their slippers, sandals, etc were pretty much gone on the first day :P. Also if you don't see your size, ask the employees, they have stock at the back most of the time.

edit:
forgot to mention, when you walk in, they ask if you have the invitation...if not, they won't let you in during their sale. They never checked for employee ID and you just needed one pass and you could bring with you a few people. Hope I'm not causing any trouble posting the info...
Dec 26, 2009
129 posts
102 upvotes
East Markham
Bump -- added the pass back, have an awesome christmas everyone!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)