Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Yeezy 350 Zebra (RESTOCK) June 24th

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2017 9:34 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135811 upvotes
888888 upvotes
I got 2

1 size 5 and another 9.5
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: I got 2

1 size 5 and another 9.5
I don't know why you are promoting flipping for profit here. It's a shitty thing to do all around. People like yourself take the enjoyment out of good releases by sucking it all up for personal profit at the cost of others.

It's just shitty, no two ways about it. But I guess this world is all about putting yourself #1 right now.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135811 upvotes
888888 upvotes
evanwier wrote: I don't know why you are promoting flipping for profit here. It's a shitty thing to do all around. People like yourself take the enjoyment out of good releases by sucking it all up for personal profit at the cost of others.

It's just shitty, no two ways about it. But I guess this world is all about putting yourself #1 right now.
I do agree with you. I don't really like people flipping for profits but I do respect them. If they have the knowledge and time to do them, good for them. Flipping for profit isn't an easy business. Many people are flipping houses in Vancouver for profit and made their first pot of gold. Flipping for profit is the fastest way to get lots of money within a short period.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)