Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Adobe.com

Adobe Photoshop CC + Lightroom 15% off

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2015 12:36 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth

[Adobe.com] Adobe Photoshop CC + Lightroom 15% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
15% off
Expiry:
April 30, 2015
More offers from Adobe.com
it's meant as a promo for Fujifilm customers but I don't think they check. You get Photoshop CC and Lightroom (includes mobile, web and desktop Windows+Mac versions) for $8.49 USD per month compared to $9.99/month. Promo price is only good for a year though.

https://creative.adobe.com/promo/FujiFi ... sdid=KPWDO

Not super hot deal, but if you were already thinking about subscribing to get the new Lightroom 6 rumour to be out in a few weeks, it might be worth it. Still cheapest way to get constant upgrade version of Photoshop though.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
9 replies
Mar 11, 2015
6 posts
Toronto, ON
Thanks For sharing this! any deals of Adobe after effects too?
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Do these apps download to your machine or do you download a small shell and it pulls the data off the cloud thus ensuring you keep paying the subscription to use?
Dec 16, 2010
472 posts
565 upvotes
Supercooled wrote: Do these apps download to your machine or do you download a small shell and it pulls the data off the cloud thus ensuring you keep paying the subscription to use?
Full downloads.
Deal Guru
Jul 16, 2003
11294 posts
1273 upvotes
Toronto
So after buying I don't need to keep the monthly?
[removed for signature violation]
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9756 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Supercooled wrote: Do these apps download to your machine or do you download a small shell and it pulls the data off the cloud thus ensuring you keep paying the subscription to use?
They download to your machine, but I believe the Creative Cloud app 'phones home' via the Internet once a month to ensure your subscription is still valid and active.

I have this subscription and it's fine. But keep in mind that you pay the rate plus Canadian sales tax and it's converted into US Dollars.

I pay $9.99 X 1.13 = 11.29 USD a month. Converted to Canadian dollars it works out to 14 bucks a month. With this deal it would be like 12.50 Cdn a month.

I wish there was an option to pay in Canadian dollars.
Dec 16, 2010
472 posts
565 upvotes
shaolinmonk wrote: So after buying I don't need to keep the monthly?
Yes you do. If you stop paying the monthly then the software will not work.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2009
2028 posts
545 upvotes
MTL
If you just want Lightroom, you're better off waiting until there's a sale. I've purchased full versions of both Lightroom 4 and 5 when they were on sale for less than 100$ USD.

If you want it for Photoshop, it might be worth it.

Don't get this if you're looking for the LR mobile app -- it's a very limited "remote" for LR that requires a subscription to function. It's somewhat insulting to owners of the full version of the software.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)